♛Chptr. 27 || ☆☆Yeah, You Look Happier, You Do☆☆♛

I promised a fun chapter last time. And THIS is my idea of fun so I don't know if I should feel really sorry for this chapter.
But I think I really owe you this chapter for a bit of a long while now so here it is!
8,450K+ words ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Happier]
0:47 ───o──────── -3:27
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Happier]0:47 ───o──────── -3:27⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆Yeah, You Look Happier, You Do☆☆

Park Jimin opened his eyes and even though he could only come up with a blurry image of his surrounding since he only awoke from his sleep, he could still make out the familiar room he was in. 

It was still the same gray walls and the same minimalist interior but somehow it also felt weird to be in there somehow. 

It was still dark outside, the same view of the city lights from outside the floor to ceiling window waving at him when he fell asleep without him even knowing it. 

The first change he saw was that no one was lying beside him and he doesn't know why that disappointed him greatly. He couldn't even admit to himself that he selfishly wanted Jungkook's warmth beside him when he wakes up, probably still holding him like a few hours ago.

Maybe Jungkook left the moment he fell asleep and chose to sleep in his room, or maybe in the living room downstairs instead of staying beside him. The thought alone makes a pang of uncomfortable tightness hit his chest unwarrantedly. It was only the unmade part of the bed beside him that indicated that Jungkook really was with him the night before.

Choosing to push aside the ugly feeling already eating him inside and the still present headache he was having, although not that painful like before surprisingly, he sat up from the bed and cursed silently when he already wanted to get back to sleep again. But his growling stomach and lips that felt too chapped against each other were telling him to get up somehow. 

He really had no time to eat earlier, only drinking a few times in a few hours and even that seemed difficult to do somehow.

Pushing the silk sheets that covered the lower part of his body, he crawled down the soft bed and made his way out of the room to head downstairs. He was careful with his steps, not wanting to make too much noise in case Jungkook was really sleeping in the living room.