♛Chptr. 17 || ☆☆In the Blurry Memories from the Other Side of My Dreams☆☆♛

If I double update, that means something must be wrong, right? 🤔
Warning: "Don't get clowned 🤡"

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Monogram - Lucid Dream]
0:10 ─o────────── -3:40
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Monogram - Lucid Dream]0:10 ─o────────── -3:40⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆In the Blurry Memories from the Other Side of My Dreams; You Call Me☆☆

In his dream, 

Jungkook was there with him.

Those dark brown orbs were staring at him like it was his soul that was bare. They look gentle and serene and he wonders if those stares are really directed at him. They look so warm and he couldn't dare to look away, afraid to miss any single second of those beautiful eyes on him.

There was a faint but genuine smile forming on Jungkook's lips and his heart didn't miss to skip a beat. In fact, it speeds up like a train running towards its destination. It was like that smile was meant to attack him but he was so willing he didn't mind. 

How could someone smile that prettily? 

Is there even an end to Jungkook's adorableness meter?

Suddenly, he was aware of the protective arm draped over his waist, a touch on his lower back and his chest was already tightening. Jungkook's fingers tuck a falling hair out of his forehead to let it drape behind his ear. He sees Jungkook leaning in and it felt natural to close his eyes so he did. 

He tightened his fists that were lying uselessly between them as he feels the soft kiss landing on his forehead. 

It stayed there for a few seconds before Jungkook was leaning back again only to get back at staring at him like he was the most fragile thing Jungkook wouldn't dare to break. Could he wish for that to be true? Would that be too painful to hope for?

And then he starts to wonder.

Is that how it feels like to drown? Just how deep is he already? Is there even a chance he could still swim up to breathe? Why did he fall that far in the first place? 

Since when did he let himself?

Suddenly it feels unfair. 

It really feels unfair.

He wished he could stay asleep. So he could live in this dream.

But of course, he knows that's impossible. Reality always slaps you in the face to ruin everything and leave you disappointed. 

So he accepts the cruel reality and closed his eyes in disappointment.

And the moment he knows it,