♛EPILOGUE.02 || ☆☆'Cause We're Living in A World of Fools, Breaking Us Down☆☆♛

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [How Deep Is Your Love]
0:53 ──o───────── -3:43
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [How Deep Is Your Love]0:53 ──o───────── -3:43⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆'Cause We're Living in A World of Fools, Breaking Us Down☆☆

It was already almost seven in the evening when Jimin arrived at their floor, his uncle Ryu in tow.

Jimin hugged his uncle and bid him goodbye before he pressed the keypad, only now feeling the fatigue from the whole day. But before he could finally go inside their now-shared apartment with Jungkook, his Ryu-hyung suddenly called out to him. He flinched on instinct when his uncle told him to 'catch!' something which he fortunately did.

"Have fun, kiddo," was his uncle's last remark before walking away for good.

Closing the door of their apartment, Jimin looks at the thing in his hand and sees that his uncle just gave him what looks like Jungkook's. . . motorbike keys?

A look of confusion marred his face which turned into surprise when he makes out the familiar-looking penguin keychain attached to it that Jungkook gave him on their ocean adventure date.

He didn't even know Jungkook bought them a pair.

Placing the keys on the fish bowl on the front door while taking his shoes off, he walks off to get himself a glass of water when his eyes landed on a box of his favorite strawberry shortcake in the fridge with a note that says: "Congratulations, love. My other gift to you is on the countertop."

He smiles after reading the note and turns to look at the countertop where he sees a new bottle of makgeolli. He giggles at the memory he told Jungkook about blindly signing their supposed marriage contract. And Jungkook knew well that ever since that day, Jimin refused to drink makgeolli anymore so Jungkook gifting him a new bottle means that the latter was clearly teasing him.

Before he could even reprimand said annoying boyfriend, he noticed another white card that says: "Call me."

So without questioning anything, he literally ran to the living room and didn't hesitate for another second to fish out his phone from his pocket to dial the contact number he knows by heart.

"So? I'm assuming you already got my surprise?"

"Aren't you supposed to be, I don't know, busy?"