♛Chptr. 28 || ☆☆Someone Has To Get Off This Seesaw, Though I Can't ☆☆♛

The chapter I promised last week! Here it is!
You know what you've chosen so I followed that. Have fun!~
I'm not really sure anymore (T^T)

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Trivia: Seesaw]
1:16 ───o──────── -4:07
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Trivia: Seesaw]1:16 ───o──────── -4:07⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆Someone Has To Get Off This Seesaw, Though I Can't☆☆

The end of the annual Romeo and Juliet play signals the end of the school festival as well.

The play was a success, the auditorium still filled with holers of cheers and whistles from the audience who gratefully enjoyed watching the show. It turned out to be more fun than last year if the audience's reactions weren't already a dead giveaway.

And as Jimin stood there in the middle of the stage bowing his head for the audience, with Taehyung holding his hand tightly on his left and the rest of their club members doing the same, he couldn't contain the wide and more than-content smile on his face. Their two weeks of sleepless and stressful nights weren't put to waste after all.

The cheers and rounds of applause continued even after they're done bowing. Jimin searched for the audience and he sees Hoseok giving them both a proud thumbs-up as he shouts louder than the others. And if their Arts professor, Mr. Min Yoongi, was sitting beside his other best friend on the front row and cheering, he doesn't question it.

Mr. Ryu, adorned with his teary eyes and being as overdramatic as always (That uncle of his, really. He could only sigh), as well as their Music and Composing professor Mr. Kim Namjoon who was seated beside their school nurse-hyung, Mr. Kim Seokjin, were also present on the second row.

Unconsciously though, his eyes keep searching the audience, specifically looking for those familiar set of eyes. He doesn't seem to be in the front row and he didn't really have time to check from the backstage whilst the play was ongoing since he had to focus and he couldn't get himself to be distracted if ever the familiar figure wasn't even there to begin with and get himself disappointed.