♛Chptr. 9 || ☆☆Fifteen Flares Inside Those Ocean Eyes, Your Ocean Eyes☆☆♛

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Ocean Eyes]
0:33 ───o──────── -3:20
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Ready your heart!!! 😝🤪
(4,780+ Words)

☆☆Fifteen Flares Inside Those Ocean Eyes, Your Ocean Eyes☆☆

Jimin really didn't return to the penthouse for three days as he said. He was determined to finish the script that he's been working on with Taehyung in those three days so it would be ready for their pre-production and rehearsals. 

Even though they have morning classes, Jimin would still talk to Taehyung every chance he gets so he could ask for opinions. He can't risk messing this one up since it would be their Drama Club's biggest project so far. 

Mr. Ryu also briefed them that the play would be presented in their school and will be scrutinized by a professional critic. He also told Jimin that if they get good reviews about the play then Jimin would also have a great chance to get an internship opportunity to the film company he'd been planning so hard to apply for since it would be a good record in his application form.

Somehow though, it was starting to pressure Jimin in some way. Given that he is their scriptwriter, he needed to come up with a good plot first, build characters and embody it so he could write their dialogues as if they were really coming to life. He was basically the one responsible for giving life to the play since everything would start with the script he's working on.

But that's the thing. You can't just create a plot in a snap of your fingers. It was already hard enough to think of something creative, something that would captivate people. 

He is also getting really stressed lately since he can't come up with something he thinks would be worth writing. But since he needs to work on it because the deadline is getting near for the pre-production, he spent sleepless nights writing in Taehyung and Hoseok's shared apartment. 

Jimin only came home when Saturday night rolls in. At first, he was expecting to see Jungkook sitting on the couch with a laptop on his lap like the last time he saw him in the penthouse.