♛Chptr. 15.6 || ☆☆5th Bits☆☆♛

☆☆5th Bits☆☆

Later that same night. . .

"Let's stop being friends, Jiminie." Taehyung told once Jimin got out from the shower with a towel wrapped around his torso. 

Jimin stopped drying his hair with the other towel he borrowed from his best friend as he stares weirdly at Taehyung.

"What?" He asked confused but Taehyung only rolled on his bed so he wouldn't face Jimin as he formed himself into a ball, hugging his knees and rethinking his life choices.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and shrugged it off, continuing to dry his hair when his eyes happened to fall on his phone on the bedside table. And it was as if he was struck with a sudden idea on why Taehyung would suddenly act that way. He fished his phone and fastly typed a message for the suspect.

=========================

To: "Royal FartFace 👑💩"

9:31 PM - Yah! What did you say to TaeTae?!

=========================

Seconds later. . .

=========================

From: "Royal FartFace 👑💩"

9:31 PM - Change my contact name back to how it's supposed to be and I'll tell you ;)))

=========================

Jimin was a little taken aback. He didn't know how Jungkook knew about him changing that weird nickname Jungkook put as his own contact name but that wasn't the issue right now. Jungkook definitely said something for Taehyung to suddenly spout that nonsense.

=========================

To: "Royal FartFace 👑💩"

9:32 PM - Make me.

=========================

He dared Jungkook and received an 'If you say so' not even seconds after. The scowl on his face only worsened as he sees that Royal Fartface 👑💩is typing. . .

=========================

From: "Royal FartFace 👑💩"

9:33 PM - Want me to post this for you? This looks like a pretty good stuff if you'd ask me

Such a waste if this remains hidden on my gallery.
(^◡^ )

=========================

Jimin's eyes widened and he was fast to dial Jungkook's number. 

Jungkook answered at the first ring like expected.

=========================

Miss me that much?

Just how many pictures do you have of me?!
Delete that or I swear to God!

Jimin hears Jungkook chuckling on the other line.

Or what, Mr. Park?

I will kick your ass, you pervert!

What? Could you repeat that again?
Sorry, the connection's a little bad here. 
Did you just offer to kiss my ass, just now--

=========================

Jimin ended the phone call he shouldn't even have started.

"Royal FartFace
👑💩"

Options:

Delete
Move to Secure Folder
◉ Block Contact

(You've blocked this contact.)

✿✿✿✿✿