Olivia

Chris and I have been going on dates once a week. Well at least once a week. Sometimes we end up meeting up three, four times a week. 

I still have no idea what he does because it seems like he has all this free time. But I don't mind because I get to see him. 

It's been a little over a month since our date on the rooftop and I'm really happy with the way things are going. I wasn't feeling pressured to catch up with him. Sometimes it felt like he liked me more than I liked him. But I like to think he's just a bit more articulate with his feelings. He was always super sweet. Always incredibly considerate of my crazy job. And so accommodating to me, which to be honest, was something I had never experienced. 

One time I was getting off of work at 11pm, it was a long day, but he insisted that he wanted to see me. So he picked me up at the hospital and we drove around all night. We sang along to songs, had junk food and drove out to the woods to count the stars. It was probably one of the most romantic things we had ever done. 

I was starting to get really attached to him. Every time I was away from him I was just counting down the hours until I saw him next. I was really happy for once. And it felt good having someone to talk to, to count on. 

"Hey Chris, so what are we going to do today?"

"Today we're gonna watch movies... In an undisclosed location." he takes a bandana out from his pocket.

"Well how will I know you're not just gonna take me somewhere to have me tossed off a bridge or something crazy like that?"

"Well because that is absolutely crazy and you know I would never do that. Now come on be a doll and let me put this on you."

I turn my head so he can place the bandana over my eyes. "God I better not show up on tomorrow's 4 o'clock news."

He laughs, "Come on, have a little faith in me."

"Alright, I'll trust you, but you better not break my heart."

"Now that I can promise you," he sneaks a kiss on my cheek and we drive off to who knows where.

---

After what felt like an eternity, which was probably only a 20 minute drive, we came to a stop.

"Hold on, let me get the door for you."

I can hear him jump out of the car and suddenly open my door, "Here, I got you."

He took one of my hands and placed the other on the small of my back.

We took a few steps, on what felt like gravel, and he let go of my hand. "Alright I'm gonna take the cover off. Ready?"

"Sure."

I was first expecting we be at some abandoned building, or a weird shack in the middle of nowhere. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw a big white house. It looked colonial like but more modern? It looked like it wasn't painted that long ago, and the drive way up to the house made for a beautiful view.

"Uhh Chris where are we? Please don't tell me you bought me a house."

He chuckled, "No, I didn't buy you a house. This is my house."

"Oh wow! Okay, no yeah that makes a lot more sense."

He laughs once again and motions for the house, "Come on let's get inside before you get cold."

I nodded excitedly. My parents house was big, but not as big as this. And as far as I can recall he doesn't live with his whole entire family. So when we stepped inside I was blown away.