Chris / Olivia

Olivia was really invested in the movie. I watched her as her eyes would dart back and forth from whoever was speaking. She would lean forward in her seat a bit during moments of suspense. And whenever I came onto the screen she would smile.

Her smile so shy almost as if she knew a secret we didn't.

It was kinda cute seeing her so excited. And I was happy she took a leap of faith and came with me here. Showing her off to the world felt so good, it felt so right.

The screen glows against her warm ivory skin. And she clutches her hand in mine.

I know I'm supposed to be watching the screen, this is the premiere after all. The first time we're all watching this together, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

I have this feeling come over me and it spreads through like a wild fire. I never want to loose her, I never want to be without her.

She's it for me. She's all I'll ever want.

She's it.

---

Olivia

"The movie was amazing! Oh my goodness!" I grab on to Chris' arm and grin. "You did amazing babe!"

He smiles down at me.

"Thank you babe, I'm so glad you enjoyed it."

"You really outdid yourself, I couldn't keep my eyes off of you," I bump into him with my hip.

We made our way out to the car and drove off to the after party. Ronnie and Jaxon we're gonna meet us there. I'm really excited for us to hang out together, and I'm sure this will be a great place for Ronnie to make work connections.

It was a 20 minute ride, surprisingly short for a LA drive, so Chris and I cuddled up. Once at the venue we knew we weren't going to be able to be so cozy.

Thankfully we arrived before Ronnie so she wouldn't be scurrying around looking for us. She texted me they just got in and I saw her from across the room. She had a deep purple dress on that glittered under the lights. It had one shoulder and hugged her figure. Her long legs peaked through the high split on her right side. She looked gorgeous.

"Girl!" I squealed. "You look amazing!"

She pulled me in for a hug and I leaned back to look at her.

"When did you make this? It's beautiful!"

"I made it maybe three months ago, I was bored and thought I might use it one day... And here we are," she winked.

"You were bored? Good grief, imagine how great it would look if you weren't!"

"I know right," she flips her hair over her shoulder, "I'm a genius."

She smirks and we laugh.

Chris stands up from our table and sticks his hand out, "Hi nice to finally meet you in person."

Ronnie looks a bit startled and takes his hand, "Oh yeah, nice to meet you to. Oh and this is my boyfriend Jaxon."

Jaxon gives him a wave, "Sup man?"

He looks like a little kid wanting to freak out after seeing his hero, but he manages to keep his cool.

"Hey man, Chris. Nice to meet you."

"Jaxon Palin," he gives him a nod.

"Well why don't we sit down? I think Ana will be here soon too."

"Ana?" Ronnie whispers to me.

"Ana de Armas."

Her eyes almost shoot out, "No way."