Chris

"Guys Veronica just texted me they're pulling up! Turn the lights off!"

Everyone scrambles to turn off all the lights and we run outside to the backyard.

"Everyone get behind the bushes over there and I'll hide behind the letters over here."

I get in position and everyone shoves by to hide.

I can hear the front door open and I crouch down.

I hear a "hello?" from inside the house and I start to feel breathless.

I can sort of see through the curtains and see that she's getting close to the door.

The knob slowly turns and the door opens. I feel lightheaded. She's here.

She's looking around and her eyes follow the red petals on the floor lined with the candles. Her eyes reach the words.

"Marry me"

She takes a few steps down the aisle of flowers and I take a deep breath. I step out and smile.

She's holding a bat out in front of her and asks, "What is all of this?" she motions around us.

I laugh, "Let's put down the bat first."

I get closer and take the bat from her hands and set it down on the floor.

I can feel my hands shaking and before I can say anything she starts talking.

"Right, sorry. I was just walking through the house the lights were off when I walked in and I was concerned there was someone inside because I couldn't hear any voices so I grabbed the bat but then I didn't see anyone and I came back here I didn't know what was going on and I didn't want someone to come out and grab me in case something was going wrong and I jus-"

I laugh again trying to rid of the nerves, "Babe take a deep breath."

I take her hands in mine and slowly breathe in and out. She follows along and eventually laughs. A tear runs down her face and I can tell she's just as nervous as I am.

"Olivia, I love you. So much. And I feel like there's not enough time in the day for me to tell you this. Because I can never tell you enough, that I love you. That you're amazing, that you're everything I want and need. And all I can hope for in life is to be by your side. All I want is to make you happy. All I want is you. Because you're my moon, and I'm your sun. And I just can't imagine life without you."

I slowly lower myself on one knee, "So Liv."

I take out a little box from my pocket and bring it up, "Will you give me the greatest honor of marrying me?"

I open the box and she gasps, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Yes! Oh my god, yes!" she squeals.

I grin and stand up to kiss her, and the crowd cheers.

We separate our locked lips and look over to where the bushes are. All of our friends are cheering from behind the bushes. And we laugh.

"Here," I slip the ring on to her left hand and she whimpers. She's finally all mine.

"It's beautiful," she lets out.

"It is," I look up at her.

"Oh my god," she throws her arms around me. "I love you so much Chris."

"And I love you."

The crowd cheers again and they run over to do a group hug.

"Hey everyone!" Liv sniffles.

They all laugh and some come and give me a pat on the back.