Olivia

Lucy helps me out of my scrubs and I wince as she helps me put the top on.

"I can't do this anymore."

"Do what Liv?"

"I can't pretend I'm okay. I can't stay with Chris and keep getting bullied by his fans," I shake my head, "He's never going to let me go."

"Well what do you want to do?"

I think of all things I can do and nothing sounds good enough.

"I don't know... I just I need to breathe."

I try to take a deep breath and I stare at the ceiling.

"When is this going to end? When will I be able to be free fro- from the hate? I just- I can't do this anymore. I can't live like this."

"Liv things will get better, I'm sure eventually people will move on."

"What if I die?"

"Oh Liv... No, it doesn't have to be this way. If you need to talk someone, Marie upstairs is great."

"No silly. Not like actually die. I mean like what if I fake my own death?"

She looks at me skeptically.

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"No yeah, think about it. If I fake my own death, I can move away. I don't have to deal with the fans anymore, and Chris can move on. I'm sure he's gonna be sad for a while, but eventually he'll move on. He'll find someone else, probably another celebrity, someone who is used to the fame."

"Liv I don't think-"

"No this is my best bet. I have to do this."

"Liv don't you think that's a little drastic?"

"Do you want to help me or not?"

"No yeah I want to help you, I'm just not sure this is the b-"

"Go get Erick and Chrissy. We gotta plan this out."

She hesitates and I usher her out the room.

"Yeah this is the only way," I whisper to myself.

Erick and Chrissy come into the room a few minutes later with Lucy.

"Took you guys long enough."

"Hey they're hard to track down," replied Lucy.

"So what is this about a fake death?" asked Erick.

"Well I was thinking I can get into a car accident, and y'all can have an ambulance bring me to the hospital. Then you guys can make it look like I died on the scene. Lucy can then call Chris and when he comes you guys can have me in the morgue. I can be put asleep for a few hours, and that way he'll think I'm dead."

"That sounds absolutely ridiculous."

"And illegal may I add," said Chrissy.

"Come on you guys, this is the only way I can get away."

They look at each other.

"Can't you just talk to him?"

"Talk to Chris? He won't understand. He's famous, he's been dealing with this for years. And I don't want to hurt him."

"And you think you dying won't hurt him?"

"Well maybe, but he'll eventually get over me. I mean I'm just his girlfriend. I'm sure he'll find a nice model to date later on."

"Liv, come on..."

"Lucy I can't deal with the hate. Everywhere I go I have people giving me stares, heck my parents won't even talk to me. I just can't live like this anymore."