GIRLS PRACTICE

A P R I L

...Three days Later...

Atsumu, Osamu, Gin and Suna had all gone to the girl's gym to watch them practice for the first time since Suzume joined. Their own training had been cancelled due to an inspection.

Atsumu hadn't been able to talk to the olive eyed girl after their run in with Seki because they had been too busy in class. Aside from that, she was also pulled out of class to talk to the principal, then there was volleyball afterwards where he had to leave early so didn't get to talk to her.

To top it off, she had gone back to Miyagi over the weekend and hadn't answered her phone once. He thought maybe she was annoyed with him or something, and that thought alone made him feel uneasy.

He wanted to clear the air, badly.

They watch as Suzuya set Suzume a ball and she went in, swinging her arm with such force that when the ball hit the ground it sounded as if it were going to pop. Atsumu's eyes widen. Even Osamu's face expressed how impressed he was.

"She's got some serious power." Suna says and the others nod in agreement. A huge smile is plastered on her face as she goes over to high five the light haired girl and the rest of her team.

"It's kinda surprisin', to see a girl that small have so much power." Atsumu says dreamily. He was very impressed with her and most definitely wanted to know what it would be like to set for her.

"Yeah, not only that but she's got a good jump for someone of her height. I was helping her with blocking on Friday and-"

"Wait what? Ya practiced with her?" Atsumu asked and Suna nodded slightly irritated he had been interrupted by the blonde.

Atsumu's eyes were wide, jealously seeping into his voice at the fact that Suna had gotten to play with her before he did. Not only that, but Suna never went out of his way for extra practice, yet he did it for Suzume. Why?

He wasn't aware of the fact that she had to bribe him with two packs of jelly sticks due to her other partner in crime being too tired.

"Ya sure spend a lot'a time with her." Atsumu said in an accusing tone and Suna turned to analyse Atsumu with a stare, although he kept a deadpanned expression.

"So do you..." He counters as his lips tug up into a provoking smirk. "Why? Are you jealous?"

Suna insinuated and Osamu laughed at the green eyed boy pressing his brother's buttons.

"I am not! Just curious!" Atsumu glared trying to hit his brother.

"Sure. That's all it is." Osamu presses and the twos bickering begins to get louder and louder.

Another loud slam startled them all and they turned to see Suzume smiling from a service ace.

"Nice kill Suzu-chan!"

"Please teach me later!"

"Gah! Now ya made me miss her serve! Are ya happy stupid 'Samu?" Atsumu whines.

"Very." The two began to bicker again until Kita appeared next to them to watch, snapping them out of their childish antics.

They watched as the other side spiked a cross shot but a girl they recognised as 'Shiki' dug it up with ease.

"Say isn't that the captain?" Gin asked and Kita nodded.

"Yeah, she's really good on receiving." Kita said as a slight smile tugged at his lips. The twins were too dense to see it, but Suna noticed.