BIRTHDAY BOYS

O C T O B E R

~Incoming call~

"Happy Birthday Tsumi!"

"Zume-chan? Its 12:00am"

"I know I wanted to be the first to say it."

"Ya stayed up just to do that for me?"

"Of course."

"Thank you... I- I thought ya were mad at me."

"My phones been flat and I only just charged it."

Atsumu wasn't surprised. This seemed to be a regular occurrence for her but at least he could breathe easy now.

"Okay, I'll let you go back to sleep now, I just wanted to say that."

"Okay, good night Zume-chan, I love you."

"I love you too."

Atsumu smiled as he drifted off back to dreamland, happy that all his doubts and worries had been for nothing. 'It's Zume-chan, of course she wouldn't hate me' he thought.

...The Morning...

The girls had just finished up morning practice on the Saturday of the twin's birthday.

Suzume made her way over to the boys training who hadn't yet finished, and she grabbed something from her bag before rushing over to Atsumu who was taking a water break.

"Hey Tsumi."

"Hey baby." He gave her a quick side hug as he still panted, both of them sweaty from their trainings.

"Happy birthday." She hummed which caused him to laugh.

"Thanks, but ya already said happy birthday remember? Stayed up till midnight just to tell me, then ya came over before my alarm even went off."

Suzume giggled sheepishly rubbing her head. She wasn't her 100% bubbly self today as she was feeling nervous about later however Atsumu didn't seem to notice.

"Yeah sorry about that, but here." She handed the blonde a small box and he looked at it curiously.

"Ya got me somethin'?"

"Of course, I did."

She had been such a nervous wreck for what was to happen later than she had forgotten to give it to him earlier.

"Thanks, but I'll have to open it later, gotta get back to practice."

"Oh but-"

"I'll see ya later Zume-chan!" He waved as he ran back to practice, and she huffed before Suna ran past ruffling her hair.

"You look like a brat." He teased and she shot him a glare which only made him laugh.

"Later shorty."

After practice, Atsumu jogged over to his bag, excited to open the present Suzume had gotten him, but he couldn't find it.

'Shit where the hell did I put it?'

He rummage around but it was nowhere, and he huffed irritated.

"Looking for this?" Suna's usual tone interrupted him, and he sighed in relief snatching it back.

"Thanks, Suna, why do ya have it anyway?" He was trying not to be jealous, but his tone gave him away.

"Suzume told me to give it to you. She looked a little... off you know~" Suna provoked. He knew that she had been worried about him lately, and that the blonde had been distant towards her, unintentionally of course, but he couldn't help but mess with him.