Epilogue

6   Y E A R S   L A T E R

"Atsume! Quick or else we're going to miss daddy's game!" Suzume called from the entryway as she twisted her wedding ring impatiently.

4 years ago, Atsumu planned to take Suzume to Miyagi for a small holiday for their anniversary. He originally planned to propose to her once they got there, but the minute he arrived at her place to pick her up, he just couldn't wait. He had been waiting since high school to propose, and he wasn't able to wait just that little bit longer.

She had thought it was sweet, while he felt bad for ruining the plan he had created in his head. Although that plan had been forgotten the minute she said yes and tackled him to the ground in hugs and kisses.

They ended up marrying 2 years after and not long after that, they found out they Suzume was pregnant, and the blonde cried because of how happy he was. His life was becoming more than he could have ever hoped for and sometimes he worried that one day he might wake to it have just been a dream.

The pitter patter of tiny feet grew louder as her daughter's cheerful laughter filled the house. Atsume was two years old and a spitting image of her father, but with Suzume's eyes.

"A good mix" as both their parents had said.

"Daddas playin with my fabourite!" She exclaimed as she hugged onto her mother's leg and she laughed. It had always made Atsumu sad that her favourite player wasn't him, but Hinata Shoyo. She absolutely adored him and his energetic personality.

Even though she was only a two year old, she showed great interest in volleyball, and would often pester the boys at their practice to play with them, which they loved. She would spend the most time hanging around Hinata who was just so good with kid. Even Sakusa got involved, although he was terrified of her tiny little hands.

"Who knows what disgusting germs children carry." He would always say. However, despite his words it was clear that he did admire the girl, just as she admired him.

When they found out that Atsumu had made the Japan National Team, they threw him a little family party which made his heart swell. They decorated the house and everything and once again... he cried. They had always been so supportive and never had a doubt in their minds.

"Up! Let's go!" The small child exclaimed as she hugged onto Suzume's waist causing her to grunt.

"Careful of your brother, yeah?" She said as she carefully picked Atsume up to rest on her hip. They had another one on the way and it wouldn't be too long to go now.

While she loved children and being pregnant, she was also missing playing volleyball and was looking forward to her return soon. Everyone was.

When Suzume left High School, she was immediately scouted by one of the top women's teams in Japan and she took it. Luckily it was close to Osaka which meant that she would still be close to Atsumu as he had accepted a deal with the MSBY Black Jackals. She didn't think he would have let her go even if she wanted to. He had developed separation anxiety.

He has always adored and supported her since way back then, just as she had him. Of course, they were not without their fights from time to time, but they always moved past them and were stronger than ever.

When they arrived at the stadium, she remembered something that she had been looking forward to and a smile graced her lips.

"Suzu-chan! Finally!" A familiar voice called from behind her and she turned to see Suzuya holding one of the twins on her hip.

"Susu-chan!" They gave a little side hug then moved to greet each other's little ones.