SPRING PRELIMS

O C T O B E R

"We're going to Nationals!"

It had been a great outcome for the Inarizaki volleyball teams. Both had won the Spring Prelims and were moving on to the Spring Nationals in January.

Atsumu managed to receive the best high school setter and best server and Suzume received a ranking of the top three high school aces.

"I'm so proud of you!" Suzume squealed as Atsumu picked her up and swung her around outside the stadium.

"I'm proud of you too, Zume-chan." He hummed and leant his forehead against hers before planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Now let's go out and celebrate!"

~A Few Days Later~

Still buzzing from the excitement of winning Spring Prelims, Suzume was now on a train to the Miyagi prefecture to watch her brother and a certain brown haired boy she hadn't seen in a long time.

In her lap was the head of a grumpy blonde who hadn't stopped whining since they left a few hours ago.

"If you're just going to complain the whole time Tsumi why did you bother coming?" The dark haired girl asked as she gently ran her fingers through his hair. The twin relaxed slightly but was still agitated.

"I want to scope out my potential competition, okay?" He sassed which only amused her more.

"I could've filmed it for you?" She suggests but he shakes his head.

"Its not the same as seeing it in person ya know?"

"Right, very true, fair enough..." She patronised and Atsumu glares up at her.

"Why did ya have to say it like that?" He says defensively.

"Like what?"

"You know what."

"I'm sorry I don't Tsumi."

"Okay fine! Fine! There was absolutely no way I was about to let my girlfriend go to watch this 'Oikawa' character play after knowing that you've kissed before." Atsumu huffed out folding his arms as his eyes scrunched shut like a child's.

Suzume couldn't help but roll her eyes, a small giggle leaving her lips.

Suzume bent down placing a quick surprise kiss on his lips and he peaks an eye open, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"You do realise I don't like him like that right? It was ages ago. Don't you trust me?"

"Of course, I trust you, but I don't trust him. I don't know the guy." Atsumu says honestly as he wraps his large hand in her smaller one.

"I think the two of you would get along great!" She says enthusiastically but Atsumu shook his head.

"Hmm doubt it."

Once the two finally arrived in Miyagi, they made their way straight to the Sendai Gymnasium to catch the Aoba Johsai vs Date Tech match. They managed to get a good seat and she felt excitement getting to see her old friend play again. He looked so focused it sent chills down her spine.

"So, point out this Oikawa boy, is he that Number 1?" Atsumu asked as he leaned forward to get a better look.

"Yup that's him, ooh looks like he's up to serve." She cooed and Atsumu felt curiosity overcome him. 'Could his serves really be that good?'

"I bet they aren't as good as mine."

"Hmm I don't know... Sure he doesn't do jump floats but his jump serve is pretty incredible."