TOKYO

O C T O B E R

The Spring Prelims had been and gone, both teams topping their prefectures which meant they would be going to nationals again. They were completely ecstatic knowing that all of their hard work had paid off.

They made headlines on their local news, proud to both be representing their prefecture and school. To celebrate, a few of them decided to head to Tokyo for the weekend.

"Eee! I love Tokyo!" Suzuya exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around her bestie. Suzume also loved Tokyo, but she still preferred the quieter country areas.

"Me too. Should we go to the beach to play some volley-"

"No." Everyone cut Suzume off who pouted like a little kid. Suna ruffled her hair with an amused laugh causing her to pat her head down.

"We're meant to be here for a break, Suzume." Suna reinforced and she sighed knowing that she at least had to try.

"Yeah, yeah." She sighed dramatically which made the others chuckle. Atsumu looked over at the pouting girl, a small smile tugging at his lips. 'she's so cute'.

Instead, they decided to go get some Boba and find a nice place to sit.

Suzume did a double take when she saw a tall boy with dark hair wearing a mask walk past, a friend at his side and she shot out of her seat. "Omi?"

The boy froze, slowly and hesitantly turning towards the sound of the voice.

"Suzume?" The boys brows relaxed when he noticed the familiar girl, but tensed up a little when he saw she was with quite a few other people. "What are you doing here?"

He asked, Komori only stopping when he noticed his cousin wasn't by his side.

"We're just having a little weekend vacation here in Tokyo to unwind from the Spring Prelims." She answered and Atsumu was quick to move over towards the pair.

"Omi-Omi? What are ya doing here?" He asked which made the dark haired boy deadpan.

"I live in Tokyo." He said in his usual tone causing the others to snicker at Atsumu's state.

"I bet you guys finished at the top of the prefecture again, am I right?" Suzume beamed and Sakusa nodded in response.

The others decided to let them catch up and made their way down towards the sand. Osamu had brought a frisbee and they wanted to test it out.

"Do you guys want to play?" She offered but Sakusa shook his head. She knew he wasn't likely to accept but wanted to try anyway. Atsumu noticed her shoulders sag a little and felt a little jealous.

"Okay, well maybe we can hang out again soon?" She offered to which he accepted and the blonde boy faked a smile waving at them as he forcibly made Suzume leave.

"Sounds great! Later!" He called to them as he moved at a faster pace towards the others.

"Oh, bye guys!" She called before turning to look at Atsumu with a stern look.

"What was that about?" She asked but he ignored her, plastering a fake closed eye smile on his face.

"Don't worry yer pretty lil head about it."

...

As if things couldn't get worse for Atsumu, he had just fallen off his bed after rolling over to check his phone for the millionth time.

"She's not replyin'." The boy cried causing his twin to roll his eyes. "Why does everyone have to like her so much?"

Suzume had left a sulking Atsumu behind to go and meet up with Sakusa, an action that was not sitting well with him at all. Osamu was getting irritated with his brothers sappy ass mood.