SCHOOL TRIP (PART 2)

S E P T E M B E R

WARNING! – Lemon ahead, you have been warned, feel free to skip ahead to the next chapter if you're not interested in this kind of thing.

...

After the events that had happened just hours ago, Suzume couldn't sleep. She was pacing inside her room alone as Osamu and Suzuya had gone out to dinner.

Meanwhile, Atsumu was doing the same. He couldn't get what happened out of his head and his hands were furiously tugging through his hair. Finally, he snapped and he couldn't take it anymore.

'Fuck this.'

He texted Osamu telling him to take Suzuya to their room because he was going to stay in Suzume's room tonight.

Atsumu hastily made his way to Suzume's room wearing a singlet and trackies, which was what he wore earlier.

Suzume had also had enough, and just as she grabbed her phone and opened the door, there Atsumu was mid knock. His heart skipped a beat as he looked down at his beautiful girlfriend who wore nothing but a long T-shirt. They just stared at each other for a moment before he stood forward closing the gap between them.

He crashed his lips to hers, moving his hands to her hips before wrapping them around, and pulling her even closer in a heated passionate moment.

"I want you." He whispered in her ear and a gasp left her lips as he attached his lips to her neck, eliciting a soft whimper.

"I.... I want you." She whispered between the moments of their heated make out, and the blonde stifled a moan at how sexy she sounded.

He closed the door, being sure to lock it this time and his lips found their way back to hers. He hitched her legs up and she understood what he meant, so she jumped, and he caught her legs, wrapping them around his waist.

Atsumu was a little too riled up with her soft smooth legs now squeezing his torso, her core pressed against him. He backed them up a little too quickly and her back hit the wall, a small grunt leaving both their lips, but she didn't care. All she could think about was how much she wanted him and how damn sexy he was.

He pinned her arms against the wall as his tongue explored her mouth. He was pressed so tightly against her that she didn't even need her arms for support. He pulled back slightly so he could see her flushed face before placing kisses down her neck provoking more light moans that drove him crazy.

He plopped her down on the bed before she pulled him down with her. She moved to straddle his waist and he sat up so he could take her shirt off. She in turn took his off to reveal his incredibly toned body and she felt herself getting wetter at the sight.

"Are you alright little fox?" He said seductively and all she could do was nod her head. She loved it when he called her little fox, but in the bedroom, it was a whole other level of sexy.

She attached her lips to his once again, her hands running through his blonde hair pulling moans from his lips. This time, she attacked his neck, first with light kisses, then licks, then sucking on the places she managed to find that he loved the most.

When a loud gasp erupted from him, she smirked and sucked harder.

"Z- Zume-chan..." he moaned. "W- wait, are you sure about this?" He asked slightly worried that he might be rushing things for her, but to his delight, she nodded her head.

"Are you?" She whispers against his neck.

"Definitely." He hummed. She smiled against her boyfriend's skin before going back to sucking on all his sweet spots making him become a moaning mess.

'She's really fricken good at this considering she's a virgin.' He thought. He too was a virgin.

He couldn't believe himself, he was already getting close and they hadn't even done anything yet. He grabbed her hips to stop her from moving. 'What am I a horny 14 year old?'

"My turn." He said flipping them around. He licked his fingers before moving his hand between her legs, gently rubbing her in preparation.

"Atsumu..." She moaned when he slipped a finger inside. He was loving the sound of her sweet little moans, they were turning him on more and more. His dick was straining in his pants. And she lifted her hips wanting to get more friction.

She reached her hand between his legs and palmed his erection through his boxers. He hadn't expected her to touch him so suddenly and he moaned, he could barely hold himself together.

"I need you~" She whispered, and he swore it was the hottest thing he'd ever heard.

He started getting nervous when he thought about what people said, that the first time hurts for the girl, and he really didn't want to hurt her.

"It's gonna hurt baby." He whispered, his voice filled with worry.

"I know, but it's okay because it's you." She said and he hesitated, but when she brings his lips to hers, that was all the encouragement he needed. He pulled his boxers down and positioned himself at her entrance.

"Ah! Atsumu!~" She moaned when he finally entered her. Atsumu bit down on his lip, trying to keep himself calm as all he wanted to do was move. He couldn't stop the light groan that left his lips though at finally being able to enter her.

The blonde was really trying his best to hold back on not hurting her any more than he currently was, so he was thankful when she told him to move.

He rolled his hips thrusting inside of the girl he loved, light moans leaving his lips as he did so. She moved her hips in sync with his and he leaned down kissing her.

"Aw shit Zume-chan. Yer so tight!" He grunted, her tightness squeezing him to the point he felt like he would cum if he didn't control himself.

"Ah! You feel so good Tsumi~"

His hand locked in hers, the other caressing her hip as he continued to roll his hips with hers, his speed picking up as her moans brought him closer and closer. He didn't believe their was a sound more spectacular than the ones that left her lips.

He loved this girl with everything he had, he still couldn't believe he was getting to experience something as amazing as this with her right now, and he didn't regret a single second of it.

"Faster!" She moaned and Atsumu complied with her request. He brought his lips to hers, both moaning into the kiss as their tongues, as well as their bodies danced together.

Suzume felt the pressure building in her core, she was tightening against him, and he clenched his jaw.

"I'm gonna-"

"Me too."

Atsumu's movements became erratic, and he finally reached his limit at the same time she clenched impossibly tight around him.

"Atsumu!~"

"Zume-chan!~" He moaned as they both reached their climaxes.

Atsumu collapsed beside her, both panting from their first time. He pulled off the condom before tying it and throwing it in the trashcan. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her body closer to his as he breathed in her pear and aloe scent.

'That was amazing." She sighed a small smile spreading across her face.

"Hell yeah." He chuckled, bringing his lips to place a small kiss on her temple.

"Was it worth breaking the bet?"

"100%. I love you Zume-chan."

"I love you too."

...