SCHOOL TRIP (PART 3)

S E P T E M B E R

...The Next Day...

"'Samu that's not fair!" Atsumu whined at his brother as the two girls watched in amusement.

"Ya lost the bet, so it is." His twin smirked as he rested his chin in his hands.

"But we never bet on anything specifically-"

Osamu cut him off with a glare and he pouted looking at Suzume who shrugged.

The grey haired twin who had won the bet against his brother (not that they had even bet for anything in the first place), had just told him that he wasn't able to touch Suzume for a whole day, again. Seeing as he had won the bet, he really had to go through with it now and to him it just wasn't possible.

"Zume-chan help!"

"Well, there's not much I can do, but..." She looked at Suzuya with a smirk before turning back to the boys, her eyes landing on Osamu. "Seeing as I won our bet..."

"Wait, what bet?" Atsumu questioned with furrowed brows, but Suzume ignored him.

"You can't touch Susu-chan for an entire day." She smirked victoriously.

"Hah?" The twins questioned in unison, one amused, the other pissed.

Osamu was not impressed, and he gritted his teeth. 'Should not have made that damn bet' he thought. Suzuya laughed as she was in on it also.

"Ya were in on this?" He questioned his girlfriend who looked at him innocently.

"I only wanted to tease you a little." She winked which only earned an eyeroll from the pouting boy.

"That's not a little Zuya-chan."

"Man, my girlfriend is cunning." Atsumu laughed as he proudly went to hug the dark haired girl only for Osamu to flick his forehead.

"Ya can't touch her, remember?" The grey haired boy gladly reminded him.

"You should be glad that's all I'm letting you off with. I technically get to tell you what to do for an entire day remember?" Suzume sassed.

Osamu sighed deeply and the blonde spluttered in laughter as he watched his twin get more and more frustrated.

"Well, see you guys later! We're off to hang out unless you want to tag along?" Suzuya suggested already knowing what they were going to say.

The two boys sulked as they looked at each other then back to their respective girlfriends.

"No." They sighed knowing if they went then they wouldn't be able to contain themselves. The girls sauntered off with cheeky grins.

"Sometimes I feel like its them in a relationship and not us."

"Yer tellin' me."

... A Few Days Later...

For the next few days, the girls and boys had been quite separate on their adventures, and Atsumu was losing his mind not being able to be near his Zume-chan.

"He's so whipped." Suna snorted as he watched the blonde pace back and forth. Everyone hummed in agreement as they chuckled at the lovesick puppy.

"Ya know what? I don't even care that I'm whipped! I just wanna be with her dammit!" Atsumu whined, and Suna was surprised that he had actually heard what he said.

"Last I heard you never even wanted a girlfriend, and I quote, "Who wants a girlfriend when volleyball exists?" Gin laughed.

"Yeah, yeah okay I get it! How was I supposed to know a girl like Zume-chan existed huh?" He continued pacing the room until he heard a familiar laugh, his ears perking up like a cats.