INTERRUPTIONS

J U N E

The girls were in the middle of an intense practice. Everyone was going all out, ever receive, set and spike was met with great intensity.

They were all on the same level right now.

Suddenly squealing could be heard, and one of the girls hit the net as she heard it getting louder and louder.

A massive group of fangirls had entered, interrupting their practice and everyone couldn't be more irritated.

Suzume was beyond pissed. Training was her favourite time of the day, and with the intensity and focus everyone had brought today, and with Inter-high next week, she wasn't going to let it go.

She looked to her captain as if asking for permission and she nodded her head, waving for someone to sub in for her.

She made her way over to the group of girls before taking a calm breath to cool herself off and not snap at them.

"Hey, would you guys please quieten down, we're trying to train for an upcoming tournament." She said respectively.

They turn to look at the wing spiker, their faces filled with disgust.

"Sorry, who are you and what makes you think you have the right to tell us what to do?!" Suzume wanted to facepalm at how rude these girls could be. It wasn't the first time she has had to quieten them down and they generally always acted like this.

"Well, I'm a player, you guys aren't. Plus, you're all distracting us from our training. So either leave or keep it down. Please." This time she was a bit more stern.

"We don't have to listen to you!"

"Yeah! You second year brat!"

'Who do you think you are!"

They continue to give her sass and she's just about ready to blow her top and yell at these clowns when...

"Uh, what's goin' on over here?" Atsumu had noticed the commotion and jogged over to help sort the issue, considering it was partially his fault.

"Atsumu-kun!"

"We just wanted to watch you!"

"Yeah, then she came over and told us to piss off!"

"I did not tell you to piss off, I asked you to quieten down, or leave, we are practicing you know." Suzume said as calmly as she could. The only other time she got really angry was at times like this, when her training was being interrupted for no good reason. But she was trying to remain civil, it was a good thing Atsumu had come over.

"Shut your mouth!" One of the girls yelled and Atsumu's eyes darkened.

"Oi!" Atsumu yelled catching their attention and giving them a fright.

"Zume-chan's right, we're trying to train, so can you please quieten down or like she said, leave?" He gives them a sickly sweet smile, yet his eyes are cold and intimidating. Even Suzume had shivers.

'That's actually stupidly hot.' She thought.

"O- okay Atsumu-san!"

"We'll stay!"

"We promise to be quiet now!" They nod their heads, listen immediately and take a seat.

Suzume looked at the blonde and mouthed a "thank you" which makes him smile.

"Yer welcome." He mouths back before the two turn and head back to their teams.

"Oh, and by the way, ya owe me one now little fox!" He sends her a wink with that killer crooked smirk, and she rolls her eyes.