🎸🎨Chapter 1🐺⛓- intro

I was never really one for adventuring past the enclosed space of my bedroom, unless it was for either food or to shower etc. As for my brother, well he was a different story. Scott McCall, the dorkiest teenager you will ever meet- don't even get me started on his friend. Jesus Christ, I remember one night when they were 7 I had to look after them, and I swear to god I nearly died. I was only 11, but our mother had a late shift.
Anyway, my name is Emma McCall I am 22 years old (4 years older than my brother) and I'm a hybrid. Also, I live with my best friend Bonnie (a witch), in Mystic Falls.

My dad left me and my brother when we were younger, and my mum had always struggled providing enough money to raise the both of us- so as soon as I turned 18, I said goodbye to my family and friends and started my new adventure in Mystic Falls....

And that basically brings me to where I am now, my life is perfect.
Soon I am planning to see my family again- just a couple of weeks in Beacon Hills can't harm anyone... right?

A/N: I have a new teen wolf fanfic on my profile called 'Bad Liar'. It's a really good project with consecutive releases of chapters, if you like teen wolf I really hope you check it out (it's better than this one lol)