Chapter 16- what now?

Emily's pov:
We had made it back to the apartment, I asked the woman at the front desk if we could get an inflatable bed in our apartment- for Roman to sleep on. She said, "that can be arranged". I thanked her and went up to the apartment.

After a couple of staff had delivered the bed, I put my cousin to bed. His bed was in the corner of Stefan and I's room, he fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. That was good.
I walked back into the main room, Bex and Klaus had arrived as well.

"Is he ok?" Stefan asked, walking up to me and gently grabbing my waist.
"Yeah, he's asleep now." I smiled, "Bex?"
"Hmm?" She replied.
"Do you have any painkillers?" I asked walking into the kitchen and grabbing a glass of water.
She followed me in, "yes, what for though?"
"Just cramps." She handed me 2 and slid the glass of water over the counter. I caught it, "thanks."

After I swallowed them she quickly asked, "You due soon?"
"Unfortunately. I mean I'm a day late but it'll probably come today." I smiled walking out, towards the others.

Stefan looked at me curiously, "you heard that. Didn't you?" I asked crossing my arms and raising my eyebrows.
"Well we might have listened in..." Klaus answered, switching the tv on again.
"Right. What are we gonna watch?" I asked sitting next to Stefan.

"Lucifer?" Klaus smirked.
"Fine," I groaned.

We watched a couple of episodes, before I suddenly got extremely tired. My eyelids began to flicker, open and shut. I stood up quickly and nearly fell over. Luckily, Klaus (who was sitting on the other side of me) caught me.
"Em? Maybe you should sit down." I looked up at him- his face was laced with concern.
"I..I'm fine." I stuttered. I tried to stand up again, this time Stefan vamp speeded to me and helped me.
"I think I'm just going to go to bed." I smiled briefly.
"Ok, come on then." He picked me up and walked to our bedroom.
I got changed and ready for bed. "Are you seriously going to sleep now?" Stefan asked me, sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Yeah, I just feel a bit off." He leant over the bed and kissed my forehead, "I'm sure I'll be fine in the morning. Night."

I turned off the sidelight and surprising fell asleep almost instantly. That was a bit strange, normally Stefan has to drag me to bed. Normally I'm a night owl. What is going on with me at the moment?

—————————the next morning—————————

I woke up to knocking, I sat up and heard talking in the other room. Stefan wasn't here any more, neither was Roman. I got out of bed and had a shower. Then I got changed and did my makeup, it was difficult as the mirror was greasy. Ew.

I still didn't feel 100%. But who needed to know that? It's probably just Beacon Hills messing up my system, again.
"Morning." Stefan said, as I walked into the kitchen, "how do you feel this mo-"
I suddenly felt extremely nauseous and threw up. Again. What the hell is happening to me?!
"Em? Hey, hey, hey." He walked towards me and grabbed my hands, "look at me."
I looked up at him.
"Let's go and sit through here." He gently pulled me out of the kitchen.
I stood still.
"Baby, what's wrong."

I fell to the floor, suddenly in severe pain.
Everything that happened after, happened so quickly.

*Stefan just about caught me before I hit the floor.
*Klaus ran into the room with Bex.
*I heard Romans' crying.

Then I passed out. Darkness surrounded me, it engulfed me. It felt like I was floating, in space.
Alone. I was alone again.

Short one today. Sorry I am writing this at 2am, next chapter hopefully out in the next 1-3 days,
🖤Happy💛New🤍Years🧡