Chapter 9- Who is Roman?

Stefan's pov:

I stormed into Dereks loft, Klaus, Caroline and Jeremy behind me. We could hear shouting and screaming from down the street. Scott sighed as he saw me, Derek walked up to me and started attempting to apologise.
"No way in hell." I stated, "where is my girlfriend?"
"Why do you care? She's gone Ferrell!" Scott, blanked me.
"Fine, I'll find her myself." I pushed past Derek and wandered into his kitchen, just to find Emily harnessed to a chair.
Muffled screams erupted out of her throat, as she was gagged.
"Em, it's ok. I'm here now, I'm going to take the gag off, but you can't scream. Ok?" I have to play it cool, she doesn't know that I know.
She nodded her head.

I ungagged her and threw the piece of material onto the kitchen counter. Her eyes were turning black, no, no, no, not again. I can't loose her again...

She laughed, "Your scared aren't you" she was teasing me now, "your heartbeat is beating so fast"
I was getting angry at her, she knew how to mess with me, but before I could say anything else, Klaus walked in.

"Give me a second with her, go wait by the door," he warned. What could he possibly do?
I walked out and stood by the door, Klaus and Emily started talking, in almost a whispered hush. Probably so the others couldn't hear them.

"I'm smart Emily, I know how to turn your humanity back on." Klaus teased.
Em smirked, "liar, no one does apart from me."
I hate seeing her like this, it's like someone else has taken over her body, again.

"Fine, looks like I'll just have to show you."

I could hear Jeremy and Caroline in the other room talking for a quick second, something that Jeremy said worried me though, "I'm still not ok with this". What had Klaus got them into now?

"Bring the boy in!" Klaus shouted, looking back at Em. I stared at Emma, something inside her had changed, something inside her had turned dark. What boy could possibly be this important to her? Her face was serious, if looks could kill, Klaus would be dead. She was staring into his soul.
"Keep him out of this." She gritted her teeth.
"No, you didn't keep your promise"
She started shouting again. I wanted to stop this, I really did. But I needed to know who this mystery kid was...

"KEEP ROMAN OUT OF THIS!" I could tell she was upset now, Klaus had done it. He'd managed to turn her humanity back on! He walked out of the room and I thanked him, he took my place standing by the door, and I sat next to Em. I untied her legs and arms. Then I hugged her, she lay in my arms peacefully. Tears still running down her cheeks, I was going to ask who Roman was, but I gathered it could wait a while.

Ⓐ ⒸⓄⓊⓅⓁⒺ ⓄⒻ ⒽⓄⓊⓇⓈ ⓁⒶⓉⒹⒻ

It had now been a couple of hours since the 'incident', we were back at the McCall house in Em's old room. She was laying on my chest- fast asleep. Her breathing was heavy, so I rolled her over onto her side and snaked my arms around her waist. After that her breathing shallowed back to its normal speed. Everyone by this time had been informed that Em had been found, and no one had spoken to the werewolves in a while. Well except from Klaus, I don't know what happened to him, he was so nice, ever since he turned Emily. I still didn't really know whether or not to trust him until today...

𝕾𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖙 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖔𝖉𝖆𝖞, 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔰𝔲𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶.𝓐𝓼 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓾𝓷𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓷 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝒾𝓈 ℊℴ𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓉ℴ 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅ℯ𝓃.