Chapter 5- the pack meeting

READERS NOTE: Please write ideas in the comments if you want something to happen. But I will not be writing any smut (or whatever you dirty minded ppl call it), as I don't feel comfortable doing so. Thanks,
                                                                                           Sᴏᴘʜɪᴀ.

I woke up many times during the night, I don't know why, it's probably just because I'm in a new place.

I woke up for the 5th time and looked at my phone. The screen lit up: 1 text from Damon- we need to talk- 4 missed calls from Klaus, 7 missed calls and 3 texts from Rebekah- Damon is trying to manipulate you, please Em don't listen to him.

I groaned, I've only been away 1 damn day. The time on my clock read 6:00am. Well there's no point trying to get back to sleep now. I threw the bed sheets off me and got dressed. Leaving Stefan asleep.

I quickly picked up the clothes that had been previously thrown onto the floor. Shit. I forgot about last night. I hope we didn't wake Bonnie up, or Scott.

Scott.... He didn't come for dinner. We didn't discuss anything supernatural. I'll plan dinner for tonight, I'll make sure Scott comes and Melissa has the night off tonight. That will be great. I'm happy now.

I walked downstairs and was met by Scott and Bonnie eating cereal in the kitchen. "Hey Scotty" I smiled.
"Hey sis-"
"Helloooo!" Bonnie shouted,"did you forget about me then?"
"No, I was just about to say 'hey Bonnie'." I said.
"Sure.."
"I was!" I defended.

I decided against having breakfast, I put my phone on the side of the kitchen counter and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. But when I came back, my phone was gone, I panicked, until I saw my delightful brother going through my photos.

"Scott! What are you doing?" I shouted, as he deleted a photo of me and Stefan."DO YOU HAVE A CACTUS WHERE YOUR HEART SHOULD BE?!"

"What's up your ass this morning?" He asked angrily, slamming my phone onto the counter. I was about to reply but Stefan came downstairs, he must have heard the commotion.
"Hey" he said, pecking my lips and grabbing a glass of water.
Scott looked disgusted,"never mind"
He motioned his hand towards us. Simultaneously, Stefan spat out his water, Bonnie started laughing uncontrollably and I buried my head into Stefan's chest.

After that Scott left the house, he was probably doing something with stiles, as I saw his mother's old jeep outside the house.
Bonnie left shortly after Scott, she said she had to take care of something that had happened back in Mystic Falls. But she wouldn't tell us what, my best guess was Damon, since Damon was one of her other best friends.

✿⚓︎✿⚓︎✿⚓︎✿⚓︎✿⚓︎✿⚓︎✿⚓︎✿

A few minutes later, I got a text from Derek:

ᗰᗴᗴT ᗩT Tᕼᗴ ᔕᕼᗴᖇIᖴᖴᔕ ᔕTᗩTIOᑎ, ᗷᖇIᑎᘜ YOᑌᖇ ᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪ.

I didn't argue, "Stef?"
"Yeah" he shouted from downstairs.
"We need to go to the sheriffs station,"
"Why?" I walked downstairs and was putting my shoes on.
"Cause Derek said we need to" then I realised Stefan had no idea who Derek was," Derek is a werewolf, you know? We went to school together.."
"Oh yeah, I'll drive."

As we arrived at the station, I spotted Derek and Jordan by a car.
We approached them and Derek told us to get in his car. We did as he asked, Jordan and Derek were in the front, me and Stefan were in the back.

I didn't know where we were going, which worried me a bit. For all I know, they could be kidnapping us and I wouldn't have known...
"Em?" Stefan's voice brought me back to reality.
I stuttered a bit before saying,"yeah?"
"You ok?" He barely whispered.
"Yeah.." he took my hand and held it. I smiled and leant on his shoulder. The rest of the journey was in a comfortable silence. I could tell that Derek and Jordan were smelling my anxiety.

"We're here" I heard a distant voice say.
"Where?" Another voice said.
"My house"

Those words took me back to the dream I had had last night. Damon had kidnapped me again there was a conversation between him and another man, saying those words over, and over again...
"Em?"
"Emily?"
"Em, baby wake up"
"Is she ok?"
"Yeah it just happens sometimes..." I felt myself being carried out of the car, someone then lay me on the cold, hard gravel outside. I felt myself shiver.

"Howl."
"What?"
"Howl."
"No, I'll scare her."
"It's the only way to wake her up,"
"Does this happen regularly?"
"Sometimes. She gets trapped in her subconscious."
"Ok fine."

I heard an ear-piercing howl, and instantly sat up awake. I screamed.
"Hey, hey ,hey it's ok. Em it's us." Stefan's voice calmed me down, but my ears were still ringing.
I held my hands up to my ears, my head hurt. I winced in pain.

"I'm fine," I tried to stand up, but fell down. Luckily before I hit the ground, Stefan caught me,"it's ok, I know your not. We'll talk about this later, ok?" I nodded, snuggling into his chest.
"Come on then." He picked me up (bridal style) and we made our way inside.

As the lift doors opened up, I saw who I presumed was Dereks pack sat around a table.
"You finally made it-" Derek said then interrupted himself,"Em, is that blood?"
Stefan put me down and looked at me, with concern written all over his face.

I clenched my head as it started to hurt again, one of my hands drifted over my ear and as I felt a warm substance trickling down the side of my head. I put my hand out in front of my face and saw that it was blood...
"Shit."
"Bring her in here, Stiles call Deaton!" Derek called, starting to walk into a different room.
I was about to follow, but I stumbled and blacked out. The last thing I heard was Stefan's voice,"Em, your going to be ok!"

Then I fell into complete darkness...