Chapter 17- Deaton and the pack.

Stefan's pov:
I barely just processed what had happened, over the last few minutes. She just dropped. She went white as paper, then just dropped. Less than a second later, Klaus burst through the doors shortly followed by Rebekah. Klaus held her head still, as I tried to wake her up. Rebekah went to the kitchen to distract Roman. He was screaming and crying hysterically- which wasn't really helping the situation.
"What's wrong with her?" I asked Klaus.
He looked up at me, "I'm not sure, it's like we got hit by a bus. The pain was so intense."
"Where did it hurt her? I think we need to call Bonnie or Davina." I asked reaching for my phone.
"In her abdomen I think, anyway, you can't call them. They won't get here quick enough. You have to call that Deaton guy Bex was talking about."

If I'm honest, I didn't like the idea of getting them involved after everything that had happened before. After a couple of seconds thinking, I decided it was Em's best of surviving (if she was that ill). So I called him, Derek had given me his number the second time we met.
Ring, ring, ring...
"Hello?" A man at the other end of the phone spoke.
"Deaton, you probably don't want to help us. After everything that has happened between our pack and theirs. But please, there's something wrong with Emma-" I paused a second, "Scott's sister."
"I'm on my way." He said.
"Wait how do you even know where we are?"
"That's for me to know, and you to find out."
Then the call got disconnected.

"Deaton will be here in a minute or so." I shouted through to the kitchen, so Rebekah could hear.
"Ok, I'll take Roman to our apartment Klaus." She responded, then left.

A little while later, there was knocking on the door.
Knock.
Knock.
Knock.

"Come in! The doors open!" Klaus shouted agitated.
Deaton walked in, carrying a bag- of what I guessed were medical supplies.
"What happened to her?" He asked crouching down next to her.
"She just dropped." I said.
Klaus then said, "Me and her are mates, I felt her pain."

We told him everything that had been happening these past few weeks. The delusions. Everything.
"Well, I have a slight suspicion of what's wrong with her. But we have to take her to the clinic, now."
"Do you have a car? Or should we go in Klaus'?" I asked.
"Neither, you're going with Derek and Parrish."
"What?!" Klaus raised his voice, "that's how you knew where we were? I thought we weren't involving them."
Deaton didn't speak, packed up his medical supplies and walked out, calmly.
"Ok, let's just go."

I picked her up and carried her outside, to Dereks car.
"What the hell happened?!" Parrish asked, opening the car doors- for the backseat.
"Not sure yet." I muttered, I knew I could trust Parrish, it was everyone else I was bothered about.

Derek broke the speed limit (by a lot) on the way there. As we arrived at the animal clinic, Deaton was already waiting inside for us, Derek walked in first, then Klaus. Parrish helped me pick Em up and carry her inside.

I lay her down on the metal table, as Deaton examined her. Her breathing was shallow now, I could barely hear it.
"Deaton, what's wrong with her?" Derek asked leaning on the back wall.
"My suspicions were wrong, it wasn't what I thought." Derek looked concerned.
"What do you mean? You don't know do you?" Parrish asked this time.
"I think it's a more medical than supernatural problem." Deaton looked up at us, "you going to have to take her to the hospital, maybe Melissa can do something?"

Great. Now we're off to Beacon Hills memorial, to see if they can find out what's wrong with her.
Once we had arrived, I lifted my fiancé out of the car again.
"Stef?" She whispered, barely audible.
"You're ok, we're at the hospital, ok?"
She drifted out of consciousness again.

Derek burst through the front doors, "help, someone help her!" He shouted, I followed behind him, carrying Em in bridal style.
Doctors and nurses rushed over to us, and I lay her down on a bed in a room. The nurses pushed us out of the room.

Emma's pov:
I had barely woken up. I saw bright-white lights (like the ones from hospitals) and I heard shouting and little beeps, like pagers, Melissa has one.
"Darling, can you hear me?" A woman's voice spoke.
I tried to sit up, where the heck am I?
"No, stay there. We can't have you moving, you might hurt yourself." She said again.
"W..where am I?" I stuttered. My head hurt and my abdomen was uncomfortable, better than it was before though.
"You're at Beacon Hills hospital, ok? Melissa will be here soon, she's just in the OR."
"Take a blood sample and send her upstairs for a scan!" A male voice boomed in my ears, making me slightly wince.

I didn't want to be here, I've always hated hospitals. It all started from when Scott was about 7 or something and I was around 10- ish, and Scott had a really bad asthma attack. I thought he was going to die, no one reassured me that he was going to be alright, no one comforted me. Even my own mother ignored me, only looking after Scott. It was terrifying. A couple of hours later, dad came. He took me back to Melissa's, even though he promised himself he wouldn't come back until he was better. Eventually, I fell asleep. And Melissa and Scott came home... then dad left again. But this time, he didn't come back...