Chapter 2- Leaving is a lot harder than it looks...

"Jesus Christ Stefan! It's only for a couple of weeks! I'll be back before you know it" I shrieked -quite harshly- to Stefan who was only standing a few feet away.

"Ok, fine. Just please don't get into any trouble whilst your there." He replied walking over to be; pulling me into a hug and lightly kissing my forehead.

Oh yeah, I don't think I mentioned it before- but me and Stefan are together.
"The offer is still open if you want to come, I'm sure Melissa and Scott won't mind" I smiled
"I might just take you up on that, and also it still wonders me why you call you mother her real name-"he thought out loud.
"That is a matter for another day, right now we get on the road so we get to beacon hills before the rush hour comes,"

And with that we both said our goodbyes and started the journey that would change our lives forever...
As we got into my car, I heard footsteps racing towards us, and screamed when Bonnie ran out from behind a bush.
"Bonnie what the hell?!" I screamed.
"I didn't think you'd actually leave with her Stefan," she replied with. Stefan rolled his eyes and glanced at me.
"Anyway, why are you here?"
"Like I said before... I didn't think Stefan would actually come with you- so I was planning to come with you for moral support and that." Bonnie stated, making me smile.
"Well, we do have room for one more... I guess." I said, looking at Stefan to see if he was ok with it- he replied with a short, quick nod.

"Ok then, looks like your packed," I laughed looking down at the 2 bags in her hands.
"Yep, let's get this show on the road!" She smiled getting in the back of the car- with Stefan in the passenger seat and me in the drivers. Not that you need to know that.

And that was when we set off to Beacon hills....

It had been about 2 hours of us sitting in the car: listening to music and talking. That meant we had only 2 more hours until we reached Beacon Hills.

By this time, Bonnie had been irritating Stefan a lot and he was so close shifting into his vampire form- but I calmed him down.

"Oh come in Stefan, cheer up and stop being so god-damn sad..." Bonnie laughed, from the backseat.
"I'm not sad," Stefan defended," I'm freaking hungry!"
I laughed, I know it's mean, but I couldn't help it.
"Stef, there's a blood bag in the glove compartment- here" I said, taking it out and handing it to him.
"Thank you baby."
"No worries" I smiled back.