Chapter 3: arriving in Beacon Hills

After what felt like a century, we finally arrived in Beacon Hills. We stopped at the sheriffs' station, cause I wanted to surprise officer stilinski first. I told Stef and Bonnie to stay in the car.

I walked up to the station, everything felt so different, I heard a couple of voices and heard a few heartbeats.
I opened the door and walked over to the front desk,"Hi, I'm looking for officer Stilinski, do you know where I could find him." I asked the deputy. As he looked up, I instantly recognised his face."Jordan?"
"Em?" A grin crossed his face," I can't believe it's you!"
"I can't believe it's you either!" He came from behind the counter and hugged me. I honestly didn't think I'd see anyone from school.
"Erm, you said you were looking for, Officer Stilinski?"
"Yep" I replied.
"Well, he's the sheriff now."
"Wait, really?!" As soon as I said that I heard the door to the sheriffs' office open, and Mr Stilinski standing there.

"No way, Emma McCall," he simply stated," I didn't think I'd ever see you again kiddo."He pulled me into a hug, smiling.
I heard other voices emerge out of the office, they were Scott, Stiles and...... Derek?

★☆★☆★☆

"Hey bro," I said looking at Scott.
"Em?"
"Yeah it's me," I smiled and went to hug him, but he moved back, "what wrong?"
"You... you can't do that!"
"Cant do what Scott?"
"You can't abandon me and mum, then show up 3 years later like nothing happened!" Oh no, he was angry.
Derek and Jordan looked at me, only they, mr stilinski and Melissa knew why I really left.
"Scott, it's not like that..."
"Yes, yes it is! You left us alone. Dad left, then you did!" He shouted," your just as bad as him." Ouch, that one hurt Scott.
"Scott! Calm down, if you sat down with your sister, then maybe you can understand why she left." Derek butted in.
"What do you mean?" Scott answered, looking into Derek's eyes, then down at his feet like he saw something.

"Scott, she left to save you," Jordan said.
"No, she left. Stop making excuses for her," he turned to look at me," I take what I said before back... you not like dad," I sighed, thank god I'm forgiven," Your worse than him!"
After that Scott ran out, Stiles following him. Mr Stilinski also followed him, to make sure the didn't do anything stupid.

"I'm glad to see you again Em" Derek smiled, pulling me into a hug... I hugged back, but something felt different, his scent, it smelt kinda like Hayley.
I pulled away with a confused look on my face,"Em, what's wrong?" Jordan asked.
I looked up," What are you both?"
"W..what do you mean Em?" Derek stuttered.
"What are you? I know your supernatural,"

I heard Jordan sigh, then I saw Derek smirking. "What?" I asked
"You're part of it too."
I put my hands up, like I was surrendering," yes, yes I am."
"What are you?" Jordan asked,
"Hey! I asked you first!"
Derek looked at me ,straight in the eyes. His eyes flashed an electric blue colour.
"Your a werewolf..." I was stunned, how did I not know this before!?
"What are you?" I turned to Jordan, his eyes flashed a deep orange colour. Oh, my, god... that's rare.
"I'm a-"
"Hellhound, I know. I haven't seen one in a few years." I simply stated.
"So, what are you?"
"I'm a hybrid"

They both looked at me," A what?" They said simultaneously.
I laughed,"A vampire and a werewolf."

I heard the door creak open, and once again, Scott, Stiles and Mr Stilinski appeared.

"I'm gonna guess, by your scent, that your a werewolf too Scott..." he looked at me shocked and confused.
"How did you know?"
"When I moved out, I moved to Mystic Falls. I got bitten, twice. Once by a man called Klaus and the second time by a guy called Damon. But look, I'll explain everything at dinner tonight, ok?"

Confusion had taken over Scott's face," Scott, I'm gonna be living with you and Melissa for a week or so."
He growled in frustration.

And the door slammed open...

✪︎︎✪︎︎✪︎︎✪︎︎✪︎︎✪︎︎✪︎︎✪︎︎

"I heard a growl! Are you ok Em?!" Stefan said, running over to me and standing in front of me, in a protective manor. I giggled. Scott sent me a glare, I stopped.

Stefan was in front of Scott in a split second, and I heard Stiles say," well aren't you gonna stop your crazy friend?!"
I smirked,"no."

Stiles rolled his eyes.
"Fine," I turned my head to Stefan and Scott," Guys stop"
Stefan looked at me and walked back over to me, "sorry." He muttered under his breath. "It's ok." I whispered back.

A little while after that, we left and went to Melissa's house, she wasn't in, so I used my old key and let us in. We unpacked and I called Mellisa, Telling her to come back to the house. She was confused, to say the utter least