Chapter 11- where?

I gasped for air, making my hands fly straight to my face. What had I done? I looked around me and Stefan was asleep on the right side of the bed, and Roman was sleeping on the floor with a blanket draped across him. I picked up my phone, 4 missed calls:
Derek hale -1 missed call, 2 messages.
Melissa McCall -1 missed call, 1 voicemail.
Klaus Mikaelson -2 missed calls, 5 messages, 2 voicemails
Damon Salvatore- 3 messages.

The time read 4:45pm. I couldn't be bothered messaging people back, not at this time right after my nap. I'll just wait until later. But what about Caroline? Shut up brain, you've had your way too often recently. I've had enough. Wow, now I'm talking to myself.

I tried to go back to sleep, my side of the bed felt freezing and I felt cold-winter air flood into the room. Why? Why me? Why now? I just want to sleep. I don't want to deal with this, not now, not ever (again).
Half an hour passed, I still couldn't sleep. So I decided to go downstairs instead.

I slipped my slippers on, and also a cardigan then made my way downstairs. I crept carefully downstairs, Melissa was asleep in her room, I could see her chest falling and rising as she slept- through the open crack in her door. There wasn't any blood on the stairs, no chains and non of Caroline's scent. Maybe I was wrong, maybe that's a good thing..

I made myself a coffee and sat down, staring outside towards the empty street. I thought to text back and answer my calls. Melissa first, the voicemail said, "Hey, Em. It's Melissa. I don't know if you heard but Scott's looking for you. Look... I'm not supposed to tell you this, but he's planning to lock you up. He thinks your dangerous. I know my baby isn't, so please, please just run. Run away, before he and his pack gets you. I love you" then it ended.
I dropped my phone in shock, the screen slightly cracked as it hit the stone floor. I sat there in confusion and sadness, I'm going to have to leave again- if this is true. My heart will be broken again, I've lost count of how many times I've had to leave places now, kicked out or other.

Just breathe, your gonna be ok...

Next is Derek, ok. Can't be too bad, right.? The first message said 'deleted', the second said, 'Hopefully this is still you number, can you come and meet at the loft. We need to discuss some topics.' That sly dog. He's on my brothers side. So much for having an 'old friend'.

Right, Damon- I'll just ignore it anyway... I get nervous when his name is mentioned, still. First message read, 'your brothers planning something' second read, 'have you told Stefan about Roman yet?" Third said, 'probably going to ignore me, as usual, fine.' I still can't tell if he's playing nice or not.

Klaus, messages were just checking up on me, saying he felt my heartbeat rise as I let the house the voicemails were basically him telling me that he was going out with Rebekah for a while until 6pm.

That leaves me with 2 hours to plan revenge for my brother. I smirked to myself. I mean he's had it coming for him for years now.

I walked slowly back upstairs to my room. Stef and Roman were still asleep. It made me smile, them two, together.
I grabbed a duffle-bag, and a handful of clothes, my wash bag, my phone from off the table, my trainers and a framed photo of me and Stefan- before all of 'this' happened. This was it, for a while anyway. I can't cope with these dreams (or, well nightmares) anymore, they just keep getting worse and worse. I know I've been saying this a lot lately, but I really do need a break...
Longer this time. A lot longer.
I don't want to hurt anyone, I want to keep harm away from them. That's what we all have to remember, here.

I picked up a pen and a piece of lined paper, I started writing a note to everyone, mostly my boyfriend though. After I had finished it, I went back downstairs, placed the note on the kitchen table and walked outside. I looked at the house one last time, before I checked the time '6am' right on the dot, well I better get out of here before Klaus gets back with Bex.

I started walking in a direction, any direction was fine. I just wanted to bring the dark clouds (that seemed to follow me around) to stop bothering everyone else. I hope they understand that. So any pack, ANYTHING! Come and get me! I'm done with everyone sugar coating everything. You hear me!?

Klaus' pov:
I had left the McCall household a few hours ago with my sister. We caught up with everything that was happening back in Mysic Falls. Bex said Enzo and Bonnie were heading back today with Caroline and Jeremy, but everyone else was staying. We didn't know why, but we were sure as hell going to find out. It probably has something to do with Emma, something about her loosing the plot again. But I can't see that happening to be honest, her heartbeat has been fine since we left the house...
Your probably wondering how I know this, because we aren't near each other. I would use an excuse like how I'm a hybrid, but that lie wouldn't last long, not around here. Me and Emma are mates. We had known for a while now, but she refuses to tell Stefan, because she says she loves him. I understand that, I mean we're not in 'love' we're just friends, and I see that it's going to stay like that, for now anyway. Neither of us have told anyone else, but that doesn't matter as I don't think anyone has noticed yet, I have a feeling Bonnie has had some suspicions, but they've gone now. Hopefully.
Emma is sweet, but is stronger than steel. She does have weaknesses, that's probably her downfall: Stefan, that Roman kid- whose her cousin- and Damon who scares her to death all day, everyday.

I don't know what happened when Damon turned her, (non of us do) but that scarred her for the rest of her life, it's sad really. It must've been terrible, I turned her to save her life. Obviously she didn't know that, but she had been staked by someone a few hours after Damon turned her.-Wonder who could've done that-. Note the sarcasm. Anyway, she was dying so Bonnie brought her to me, still no one knows about the deal apart from me and Bonnie. She's always suspicious of my every move, always!

I'm back at the house now, it's just past 6pm- 6:12pm to be exact- I let myself back into the house. I was expecting everyone to be awake, but I was wrong. There was a note on the table, signed by Emma, I started to read it out loud, "ℋℯ𝓎 𝒾𝓉𝓈 ℰ𝓂. ℐ 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 ℴ𝒻 𝒶 𝓈𝓊𝒹𝒹ℯ𝓃, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 ℐ'𝓂 𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃ℊ. 𝒫𝓇ℴ𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓁𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁ℯ, 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈𝓃𝓉 𝓂ℯ 𝒷ℯ𝓃ℊ 𝓈ℯ𝓁𝒻𝒾𝓈𝒽 ℴ𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒷𝒾𝓃ℊ, ℐ 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉ℴ 𝓅𝒹ℴ𝓉ℯ𝒸𝓉 ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓎ℴ𝓃ℯ. 𝒜𝓃𝒹 ℐ 𝓈ℯℯ𝓂 𝓉ℴ 𝒷ℯ 𝒹ℴ𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒶 𝓉ℯ𝓇𝓇𝒾𝒷𝓁ℯ 𝒿ℴ𝒷 𝒶𝓉 𝒽ℯ 𝓂ℴ𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉. ℐ'𝓂 𝓁ℯ𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃ℊ ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓎ℴ𝓃ℯ 𝒶𝓇ℴ𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓂ℯ 𝒹ℴ𝓌𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒸𝓁ℴ𝓊𝒹𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒻ℴ𝓁𝓁ℴ𝓌𝓈 𝓂ℯ ℰ𝒱ℰℛ𝒴𝒲ℋℰℛℰ. ℐ'𝓂 𝓈ℴ𝓇𝓇𝓎, 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒷ℯ𝓈𝓉,
-𝔼𝕞
𝓟.𝓢. 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮, 𝓘 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓭 𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓪𝓯𝓮.
𝓧𝔁"
"Hm?" I turned around to see a very tired looking Stefan emerge from the stair case. great.