Chapter 1

story idea thanks to mhmwuckyfucky
—————————

A low growl left the woman holding you and she pulled you close to her face. "You're never leaving this castle."

You let out a nervous squeak as she carried you deeper into the castle, your body squirming to try to get free. Her grip tightened on you and sent a searing pain through your body when she touched your wound. A low groan left you at the pain — the masochist in you enjoying it more than you'd ever admit.

Evidently, you stopped struggling and let her carry you through the halls. She dropped you in front of a fireplace, causing you to scramble away from the three girls from earlier. Their yellow gazes pierced through you, them licking their lips as they took in your bloody form.

"Daughters..." The tall lady called, grabbing their attention. "Do not kill this one. I want her to be kept alive, but you may drink from her. And please, put everything she took back."

"Yes mother." They said in unison before pouncing on you, one sinking her fangs into your neck, the other two sinking their fangs into your shoulder and arm.

You bit back another groan, closing your eyes and just accepting your fate. The longer your eyes were closed, the harder it was for you to open them again and soon enough, your conscious slipped away.

You ran as fast as your legs could carry your four year old body, ducking into an alleyway while you held the bread close to your chest. You quietly ducked into a cardboard box, watching as three men kept running through the alley in hopes of catching up to you. Once you thought the coast was clear, you took a bite of the bread and ate it, silently getting out of the box.

The moment you were out of the box, a hand grabbed your shirt and snatched you up, tanking the bread from your grasp.

"I got her!" The man cheered, carrying you back towards the bakery you had stolen the bread from.

The owner then turned you over to the police, having them lock you in a cage. Villagers partied that night, eating and drinking in front of you. Taunting you. It angered you to the point that all you could do was shake and cry.

That was until time seemed to slow down. No. It stopped entirely for everyone but you and a man with golden eyes that was headed your way. You quickly wiped your tears away as he stopped in front of your cage, a frown etched on his face.

"What's your name, kid?" He asked, his voice deeper than you had anticipated.

"Don't have one..." You whispered, looking down sadly.

"Why are you in this cage, little one?"

"I stole... I'm hungry!"

The man's frown grew and the next thing you knew, the cage door had been ripped off. He kneeled down and held a hand out to you, a warm smile gracing his features.

"I'm Basil, come with me and you'll never have to steal food to eat again."

You immediately crawled towards him, letting him pick you up. On your way out of the village, he grabbed some food and water, letting you eat as he leapt away and the town came back to life — voices shouting that you had escaped. After you finished eating and drinking, you curled into him and closed your eyes, gripping his shirt tightly.

"Are you my daddy?"

"I am now... [Y/N]."

Your eyes shot open and you gasped for air, remembering what had happened before you passed out. The moment your gaze landed on cell bars, your blood turned to ice. Flashbacks of the times villagers would put you in cages came back in vivid detail, making you back away from the cell bars and clutch your head.

"Dad..." You whimpered, hoping he'd come and save you soon.

The sound of buzzing filled the air and your demeanor changed entirely. You stood tall, face blank as you watched the three from earlier step out of their cloud of flies. Their smiles dropped when they noticed you weren't scared, the three of them hissing at you.

"He'll come for me," You stated cooly, narrowing your eyes at them. "And when he does, you'll all be dead."

"We'll see about that." The blonde growled, unlocking your cell. "Come on, mother wants to speak to you."

When she reached out to grab you, you bit her, making the other two gasp. She stuck her sickle in your side, effectively making you release her arm. With a low growl, she grabbed your shirt and began dragging you through the castle, her sisters following closely behind.

"Mother!" She yelled, opening the door without waiting for a reply. "She bit me!"

You were then tossed towards the tall figure, her gold gaze glaring down at you. Before anyone else could say anything, you held up a hand, a stupid smile on your face.

"Do all vampires have gold eyes?" Their shocked expressions proved to you that most people would be terrified right now, not asking stupid questions like that.

"Ah, never mind! I'll just ask Sprout when he comes to rescue me!"

The three at the door hissed at you, causing you to scrunch your nose up at them. Your gaze soon shifted to the tall figure, drool pooling in your mouth once you were able to get a good look at her.

F u c k. She's h o t. And her... Now she's a milf.

"Before you all kill me!" You exclaimed, hopping to your feet as if your injuries didn't bother you. "What are your names? I'd like to know the name of the beauty about to kill me."

You sent a charming smile to the 9'6" woman, noticing the slight change in her eyes. She was no longer enraged — she was intrigued, wanted to know more about you. After she introduced herself and daughters, you expected her to slice you to ribbons, instead she said something that shocked you and her daughters.

"From here on out, you'll be working as a maid in my castle."

"What?!"

"Cool."