Chapter 51

"You shut your fucking mouth, pipsqueak!" You yelped and covered their mouth.

The triplets giggled as Alcina tried to hold in her laughter, managing to add to your embarrassment. You narrowed your eyes at Isa when you felt them smirk behind your hand, knowing you played into their trap. They held their hands up in surrender while chuckling, making you huff and remove your hand. Once they all settled down, you locked eyes with Alcina, asking a question that you already know the answer to.

"You're working today, right?"

"Always."

"So we get mama for the day?!" Daniela squealed before swarming over to you. "Perfect!"

"Actually..." You hummed as an idea came to mind. "That is perfect. I know when you take your breaks, Dove, I'll come find you when you take them."

"Oh?" Alcina chuckled, curiosity gleaming in her golden eyes. "What are you planning?"

"Why do you call mother 'Dove'?" Cassandra asked, tilting her head in curiosity.

"Doves are most often associated with goddesses of love. It's my way of calling her a Goddess without pissing off any gods."

A chorus of 'awe's erupted from the triplets as Daniela wrapped her arms around your neck, a purr leaving her as she nuzzled against your cheek. You giggled at the affection, returning the action until she pulled away. After you finished your tea, you gave Alcina a goodbye kiss before she left to go to her study. The girls swarmed you and Isa to Bela's room, setting you both on the bed before sitting around you. They motioned toward you and you grinned, sitting up straight before telling them your plan.

"I have the perfect date in mind," You beamed at the excited buzzing from the girls. "And thankfully, you all are involved as well. Your mother values family and love over everything else. So, we convince mother Miranda to make her take a day off."

"Go on," Daniela practically squealed, her flies barley holding her human-like form.

"You gonna be okay, Dani?"

"I will be when you continue."

"Right... We start the day off with you four making breakfast and setting it up in the opera hall. Isa, you and I will work on the opera hall once Alci falls asleep, I'll tell you more about what I have in mind later."

"Got it," Isa muttered under their breath, brows pulled together as they clung to every word you said.

"I'll handle waking her for breakfast, so you can focus on the food and setting everything up. Bela, do you think you can call your aunt and ask for her projector and some films?"

"Absolutely," Bela purred. "Mother is going to love this already."

"I hope so," You breathed out, glancing at Cassandra and offering her a smile. "Do you still have that painting you started of your mother and I?"

"Mhm," Cassandra shifted nervously and pressed a bit into Bela. "Are you-?"

"Positive. It'll be the perfect gift - you know your mother loves everything you all do and make. She's going to adore the painting. Dani..."

"Whatever it is, I'll do it," Daniela giggled while bouncing in place.

"I know you will, sweetheart. Dani, do you know of any songs you could sing for that day?"

"Even if she doesn't," Isa interjected while Daniela thought about what you asked. "I have something else I've been working on that I've yet to show her. I think it'd be an interesting way to showcase it to her if Dani doesn't have a song."

"Both would be great," You smiled at them, taking a deep breath. "I'm not sure when we'll do it, but that's the idea. Dinner will be just your mother and I, however, but I do have something for you four."

"Go on."

"You four can have your own little dinner date while I have one with Alci. We'll take the dining hall so you can decorate a room how you'd like it, Isa. I know you like to keep these types of plans a secret so the girls are surprised, so you do what you think will be best decorations wise. I'll pay for it."

Everyone agreed to the plan — with you promising to tell them more as you further developed the idea. The rest of the time was spent cuddling the four and reading to them per the triplets request. After you finished the third book, you glanced at the time and let them know their mother will be on break soon. You were only allowed up when you promised to return when Alcina was no longer taking a break. And after giving the triplets kisses on their heads which you happily did.

You reached Alcina's study in no time, a glass of wine in your hands from a quick stop to the kitchen after you left the triplets and Isa. Once at the door, you waited to make sure Alcina wasn't on a call before opening the door as quietly as you could, offering her a smile when she stopped writing to glance up at you. She returned the smile and went back to writing, glancing up at you occasionally until you reached her side.

"For you, my lady," You hummed and offered her the glass of wine with a slight bow. "The best wine in all the lands."

Amusement danced in Alcina's eyes as she took the glass. "Oh? I expect nothing less, but let's see how this tastes."

"Of course, my lady."

You watched as Alcina lifted the glass to her lips, taking a sip of the wine. "Perfect."

"Only the best for my lady," You hummed before she lifted you onto her lap. "Tired of the act?"

"I wanted to hold you."

You giggled and happily cuddled into her, closing your eyes as her arm wrapped around your waist. The two of you remained like that — holding each other close with light conversation — until her phone began ringing, pulling sighs from you both. You laughed with her as she lifted you off of her lap, making sure to peck your lips before you both said goodbye. As you left her study, a content smile spread across your face. Once you reached Bela's room again, you glanced inside and noticed the four asleep, only managing to make your smile widen and your heart skip a beat.

'This is my eternity now... The perfect little family.'