Chapter 12

5, 709K

--------

BoBoiBoy

"This is going to sound hilarious, tho - HAHA! But I found a segment of Planet Terajiah where they make those golden epitome on our way, so I requested a tribe there to make me one that looks like myself since I thought it was so cool!" Gopal elucidated as his eyes roused with great astonishment, clasping his hands. Laughing softly to himself over his own mishap.

"Oh . . . That's interesting," Yaya commented, nodding musedly.

"Huh, uh!" He laughs.

"But, like, I don't remember seeing you asked for an epitome, though," I claimed, shaking my shoulders unsurely, "Cause we were sauntering on our way together."

"Dude, I requested it whilst y'all were going in another direction, so I was behind everyone for a minute," Gopal stated, and I blinked slowly, once, then twice, returning him a questionable look, "Pfft, what's with your look-I didn't know you were interested! You seemed quite vested on finding that power sphere too early!"

"Erm, no, I'm not really interested in that . . ."

"Suit yourself, buddy!"

"Gopal, you're literally so unbelievable to have the nerve to request such a thing when we are just merely visitors there," Ying elucidated.

"Dey, I thought you just said that you studied about that planet-that's literally what they do for their business; they carve stuff."

"Well, I think what she ought to say is that the impression is not it, because we're only there for a specific mission, so," Yaya trailed off, elucidating upon tipping her hand.

"LMAO, I ain't having any shame," Gopal claimed derisively, shrugging his hand on the latter.

"Your audacity-" She stated, and face-palmed, adding, "Gosh, you're giving me second hand embarrassment, Gopal!"

"And hair loss?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Ugh, yes!"

"Oops, too bad I ordered three more golden epitomes-" Gopal divulged, inducing our eyes to widen, jaw-dropping at a loss of words.

"W-WHAT?" We asked in disbelief.

"Hehe! Look, y'all," He said, pressing onto his watch until an array of light emitted to a screen commenced above it. The panel had a visual display of an image on what he claimed to be the other figurines on the shelves of his room, "These are the other golden epitomes that I got, and they're perfectly displayed at home! Mwehehe!"

"Hay . . . It's like you're using it as a souvenir that you got from a summer vacation, Gopal," I said, returning a blank stare. Sometimes, I wonder if he takes our mission that seriously, however I always knew I couldn't do anything regarding that, and how he even became my best friend in the very first place.

"Hehehe!"

"That's kind of funny," Yaya commented, eliciting a quiet giggle.

"Maybe, cause it's true," I replied.

"Oh my gawd, you literally went on a shopping spree on a planet that needed our help in such a serious matter of time-bye," Ying stated abruptly, and turned her head away, rimming with incredulence.

"Dey, it looked cool! Of course, I'd buy those!"

"So, who are those, now?" Ying asked ineptly as her gaze focused on the screen, dropping her shoulders woefully.

"Haha! Thought you'd never ask!" Gopal replied brazenly, laughing aloud. Pointing at each one of the figurines on the screen, he elucidates, "These are some of my rooted characters in my video game. I asked the tribes of Terajiah to create me those, and it's a good thing that I've managed to give them their pictures!"