Chapter 8

--------

Revision:
5, 781K Word Count

Original:
5, 048K Word Count

--------

Yaya

"Haiya! I'm already stressed with BoBoiBoy! Just look at what happened today! I planned this for them! Then Y/n ended up passing out-UGH!" Ying ranted aloud, screeching to ebb the frustration out as she held onto her head, "Gosh, I'm going to feel guilty about this!"

"Ying, calm down, for you might disturb the neighbors around us," I assured, moving closely as I patted her back gently, "Besides, we're still going to find out details about it, and what actually happened."

"Ugh! Details, whatever! Y/n still passed out!"

I stayed wordless, letting her be. Honestly, I am genuinely worried for my friend too, however I am aware that panicking wouldn't help the latter. Better yet composed ourselves for what's to come in it. Arriving at his house, Ying knocked on the door ardently. I, on the other hand, gaze down with a smile on the packet of my special cookies. Surely, I'll be letting everyone have a taste of it, guaranteed with no regrets from my specialty.

"BoBoiBoy, we're here!" Ying called out and I flinched slightly, drawing my attention as I set the packet of cookies aside.

After a while, the door opens to be acknowledged by the presence of our friend, quite surprised to see us as his eyes widened, "Hey, girls." BoBoiBoy greeted, leaning against the doorframe to give way. Ying went ahead of me, and I smiled at BoBoiBoy as I went inside, hearing the door closed shortly.

"Hay! You better start explaining to me before I totally lose my mind!" Ying stated, placing her hand on the side of her hips. BoBoiBoy hungs his head lowly, pouting his lips, "What happened to the both of you, hm?"

"Well, uh . . ."

"They were having a family bonding!" Someone stated aloud out the top of their voice, and I winced from the abruptness of it, heart dropping a beat as I impulsively palmed my heaving chest. The three of us chanced a glance back, discerning Gopal on the couch. What a surprise. Gosh, I didn't know he was there the whole time.

"You surprised me, Gopal," I said.

"Oh, yeah! I forgot that food guy is here too," Ying claimed and sarcastically rolled her eyes, throwing a hand and shrugging it off. Suddenly, she furrows her brows, looking back at him leisurely rimmed with unspoken questionable ventings, "Wait a minute . . . What do you mean by family bonding?"

"Pfft, with this kid here, y'all!" Gopal replied, laughing as he raised the kids arm, waving it at us. It didn't take a second glance to acknowledge the familiarity of him, namely being Y/n's brother. I probably couldn't be mistaken, for we often visit their house.

I narrowed my eyes musedly, "Aji?"

"Oh . . . Hey, Yaya! Ying!"

"Hey, Aji, but what's actually going on now?" Ying asked eagerly, tipping her hand as she awaits for answers, "Ugh, I'm so confused, I swear! One question, one answer, please!"

"HAHA, welp, I was just joking around that this kid here is their-Eh?" Gopal trails off, noticing his best friend who takes a hefty breath, zeroing his eyes. I hummed softly, shaking my head from Gopal's intentions. He should be conscious of the next words he may say, for we certainly do not want BoBoiBoy to burn down the house by a mere teasing.