Chapter 15

Y/n

7TH PILL YET MY HAND DOES NOT HINDER, impulsively placing it towards my mouth for tonight and coerced myself to swallow it down my throat as my eyes affixed to the small packet on my table in my room with a few pills dispersed around it; the tranquilizers that I bought from the pharmacy. It was almost messy. Before I went up to give the tranquilizers to mom earlier today, I was able to take nearly half of the pills in the small bottle and kept it inside my pocket. I've been grasping onto it to ensure that it does not fall whilst speaking with mom.

The pills should be taken an utmost three times a day, yet I am already on my 7th in less than an hour.

The only problem is that I personally am not aware of it's prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by a specialist, although it is safe to use. I've read what was written on the bottle pill. Minor tranquilizer pills have a calming effect and eliminate both the physical and psychological effects of anxiety and fear, most importantly, induce sleep in which I am thoroughly in need of. I haven't had any proper sleep for the past few nights, and my head was tormenting on it's own by coercing me with a lot of information at once. Not to mention that it really does hurt. I could just get crazy from that or lose my sanity. With this, I believe that I can solely focus on getting it back in a calmer demeanor, which gives me a better opportunity to arrange my thoughts in order one at a time.

My mind has been alleviated.

With my hand resting under my chin, I gazed up from the window, and in the starry night, bright lights in a perfect night velvet under stars so brilliant they drew the eyes of heaven bound - I gained a fuller sense of home.

A beeping sound prompted my attention, and it took me a few seconds to avert my gaze from the sky and casted a glance at my phone near the edge of my table. It wasn't a new brand because it was given by my mom since the day she allowed me to go out of the house alone for contact purposes. It was just a simple phone. Not that it mattered to me at some point; I barely used it actually. I reached out a hand to take it and open the notification.

From: Unknown Number

Hello! The package will be redelivered tomorrow

- BBB

I mused upon reading it. A thought commenced in my mind that this was about the incomplete delivery, and that I could get the remaining ones tomorrow as BoBoiBoy has said. I tilted my head a bit, somehow contemplating if that was his real number. Surely, this isn't a troll. Anyhows, I saved his name on my contacts to avoid any confusion and to make it organized.

Send:

Hi, thank you. What time on that day

For some reason, I stared at the screen a while longer and found myself just waiting for a reply. I instantly placed it down on the table, sipping on the hot Cocoa drink that I had managed to prepare before going up to my room after dinner. Of course, he's a superhero. He has a lot of things to do and take responsibility for. Not to mention that he is famous in this town, and I wonder if, at the moment, he is talking with.. other.. people.

I abruptly shaked my head. Gosh, I am supposed to be meditating about myself right now, yet I am here thinking about him when I shouldn't. At least not that necessary. In a way, he is lucky to have Ochobot with him at home, and I am alone with no one to speak with, to share my thoughts with. It truly hurts to suffer tormentation on my own, having no shoulder to lean on. Even today of uncertainty, my memory lane could give me this feeling that I have always been alone in my life.

After about thirty more minutes of star-gazing whilst pondering deeply into my thoughts, I have decided to rest on my bed. I grabbed the Cocoa drink in the cup and placed it on the nightstand beside my bed, alongside my other belongings. It felt a relief for me as I laid down and tugged my blank all over myself, then my eyes stared at the ceiling.