Chapter 6

--------

Revision:
3, 810K Word Count

Original:
4, 247K Word Count

--------

Y/n

"Yup, coincidentally we are," I replied to BoBoiBoy's query, glancing back at him as he agapes, nodding in stupefaction. Him and I have been talking quite a while now, and he's usually the one asking me such mostly.

"Whoa, so it's kind of easier for Ying to go to your house since you're both literally just one or two houses away," He stated, and I hummed softly, smiling.

"True."

"But do you both meet everyday?" BoBoiBoy asked, tilting his head, "Like, I'm just curious since I was told that you were a really close friend of theirs."

"Well, we do . . . it's usually her and Yaya going in my house, since my mom didn't allow me to go outside alone for personal reasons," I replied, and he nods, encouraging me to continue on, "Those were the times before they both left to do their missions, although I am not sure what it specifically is all about."

"Ah, I see," He leisurely nodded, and didn't utter any more words.

I was blinded by the sunshine, reflecting a shimmer from the ends of my eyelashes. My head turned away, and I zeroed my eyes, although I can still perceive the strong rays even when I appear to be closing them.

A crushing pain just on the side of my head had come and gone in a pattern, blinded with flashing colorful spots as I craved darkness. Pressure builds in my head. It threatens to break, pound after pound.

"Oh, is this your house now, Y/n?" BoBoiBoy asked, pointing out the house bypassed us as I peered my eyes closely.

"Mhm, hm. Let's go," I replied, and sauntered towards the doorway as he followed me from behind. The roof gives me the protection I've been needing against the exposure of the sunlight on the streets, lessening the overwhelming pressure within.

"Okay, I hope they wouldn't mind seeing me," BoBoiBoy giggles lightly, fiddling his fingers.

"Oh, no. You'll be welcomed," I assured, smiling.

"Hehe, okay."

Promptly, I knocked at the door, then he and I stood wordlessly, waiting in patience. The boy hums softly, and I roll my lips inwards. All but the breezing wind that blows in a tempo gust could be perceived, none of us utters a single word. I am

Trudging of feet was perceivable after a while, pulling backwards as it rammed open. "Y/n, you're finally-" It was mom, greeting me with a smile although it was not long enough for it to dwindle upon taking notice of the boy right beside me, eyes mused in stupefaction. "Oh my goodness, you brought BoBoiBoy here?"

"Ah, do you know him, mom?"

"Why, of course!" She claimed excitedly and I flinched at the abruptness of her words, leaning against the frame of the door and tipping her hand, "He's been our city's superhero for years! Why would I not know this kind-hearted boy?"

"Ohh, right," I stated in a low mumble, as though only for myself to be heard whilst gazing on the ground, wishing to hit my head from the idiotic, unnecessary question, really. Of course, I'm with the superhero, though I tend to forget it sometimes.

"Good day, ma'am," BoBoiBoy greets, smiling.

"Ay, good day to you as well, BoBoiBoy!" My mom greeted him in elation, smiling wide as she drew her hand in the hallway, beckoning us, "Come in our home, and you should always feel welcome around here, okay?"