Chapter 2

--------

Revision:
8, 762K Word Count

Original:
3, 714K Word Count

--------

BoBoiBoy

SAUNTERING PASSED THROUGH THE ACCUSTOMED LANE, that indicates how close I am to home, I feel as though I could not recollect my dispersed thoughts. His reaction was instant prior to what I had said whilst being unable to stop him from talking relentlessly, as if what I had told him was most likely impossible to happen. I kept my eyes discerning the ground for he just couldn't stop blabbering his thoughts out. Hence, I wasn't given any moment to explain what exactly had happened as he proceeded to broadcast his sentiments-unnecessary sentiments.

"HAHAHAHA! Dey, BoBoiBoy! You never told me you're already interested in girls! HAHA, that was a swag move, buddy! So smooth!" Gopal kept rambling, hardly patting my back in proudness as he laughed.

Almost inaudibly, I uttered a yelp. I am used to him hitting my back, shoulders-you name it. But it hurts everytime, still tolerable on the good hand. I huffed from his words. Seriously? Everything he has mentioned was just implicitly ridiculous for me to hear that it merely aches my head comparable to a spinning rod.

"It's not what you're thinking of, Gopal," I said exasperatedly, rolling my eyes.

"Pfft."

Finally, he had stopped. He stopped maundering. It gives me relief to be able to recompose my thoughts, and sanity. It wasn't easy and I feel as though we've been on this for ages. So much for all that and I have no choice but to listen and accept all of his nonsense speeches.

I sighed exhaustingly, sweat dropping and shot him a blank stare. "I'm not even like that, Gopal. You've been chattering since a while ago and haven't given me a moment to explain."

"Oh! Really? Hehe!" He queries, scratching his head skittishly. "I was just so surprised about it, buddy. Like, no way that'd ever happen to you!"

"It already did," I frowned, pursing my lips inwardly.

"Geez, this guy. Go ahead and explain about it, then."

Thank you; I said in my mind, finally.

Coincidentally, I had noticed that he and I had arrived at the shop, seeing grandad from afar as he made the orders. I scanned the people encompassed nearby who sat on the table; there were quite a number of them at this hour of the afternoon, an hour or two before the golden hour, hues from flame to heather told in soft rolling verse-I loved the sunsets. I've always loved watching it before the day ends.

As we made it to the counter of the shop, it didn't take long for grandad to greet us. Gopal and I did the same too as we sat on our seats.

"Here's the grocery, grandad," I informed him, settling the plastic bags on the table. He turned around from my words with a glint of gratefulness over his eyes and smiled lightly, seeing the stocks. "They're complete too."

"Oh. Thank you, my grandson," he said, and began arranging the stocks in their respective places, most being stored below the counter as to where grandad is, lowering himself enough. "I'm glad to know that you are still being able to help me with our kokotiam shop despite your exhaustion."