Chapter 3

--------

Revision:
15, 240K Word Count

Original:
4, 357K Word Count

--------

Ying

"ARE YOU CERTAIN WITH THIS DECISION OF YOURS, YING?" Dearest friend, Yaya, asks again yet dubiously as though I am about to do the foolish thing in my life. She suddenly feels worried, and I don't understand how and why. We're literally sauntering close to Tok Aba's Kokotiam and she's having a last minute breakdown, not like I am going to let that stop us, explicitly when I have been fully decisive.

Feelings; it could either be a vague one that is yet to be fathomed out, or one that she is cognizant of but ought to shroud and be repressed. To be honest, I do not know what specifically is in her mind, whether a good or bad one. That is what I am going to find out. I need to know what is going on between those two.

"Yes! As I've said, I am sure that something has happened between the two of them and I'm going to be finding that out soon enough!" I claimed it reliably.

Yaya rolled her eyes in response and gave in a sigh, saying, "Hm, if you say so."

"Oh, look! BoBoiBoy and Gopal are here. Let's go with them!" I said upon noticing from a distance and she nodded.

Sauntering towards the two best friends, they weren't able to discern our presence, for their backs were facing us as they sat in-front of the counter, seeming to be discussing something important, chattering on their seats. I am not quite interested in knowing about their guy talk, or whatever. It is only the two of them who understands each other more than anything.

I never planned to sneak into their conversation but if it was something really important as it is that they are discussing, then I genuinely wished they weren't whispering audibly at all, being able to discern it from our distance.

"Oh my goodness, they really chose to gossip yet couldn't do it heedfully," I mumbled to Yaya wretchedly, furrowing my brows as I narrowed my eyes right at them. "Ugh, to be boys."

"Mhm hm, let them be," She said.

"Dude, stop bugging me! For sure that girl really ought to kill you in her mind wherever she is, tch, you're going to be so dead," Gopal scoffs, smacking his friend on the head. Okay? That seemed to hurt from how he had yelped, easing the pain with his hand.

Promptly, Yaya and I glanced at each other confoundedly, sweat dropping on what these two are up to-more of, what kind of a topic they are even discussing; we thought.

"Aish! You're not helping any better," BoBoiBoy immediately snapped, frowning, "Can't you just advise me what I could do for her instead? You really are my friend, huh?" He retorts loudly, comparable to his foody best friend. Ugh, they really do not differ from each other. This shouldn't be surprising.

A thought has clicked into my mind, realizing that they are talking about this particular girl. Perplexingly, I stare at nowhere. An unknowing familiarity. It was all but separating puzzled pieces that were laid disarranged, but one thing has protruded my mind. Girl; omg, wait a minute, it must be Y/n-isn't it! I knew it! I knew it! Something did happen! They're both talking about it at the moment, and this is the perfect time to actually sneak my ears in. I have to find it out!

I slowed my walking steps, extending my ears.

Gopal shrugs, "Of course, I'm your friend! I just simply don't know how to help you! I've never ki-"

"Hi, Gopal! Hi, BoBoiBoy!" Yaya greeted them suddenly as we arrived at the Kokotiam shop, cutting off Gopal's answer. I agape and jaw-dropped, screeching on this inside in vexation for being a literal second close to hearing what it was about. I frowned and pouted my lips, knowing there was nothing I could no longer do. Both boys were stupefied on their seats as they slowly but quiveringly turned their heads back at us.