Chapter 7

--------

Revision:
9, 268K Word Count

Original:
4, 943K Word Count

--------

Ying

"Well, I don't even know with your plan anymore, Ying," Yaya retorted nonchalantly, turning her back from me. I frowned from her uncertain notions despite telling her to trust what I have in mind. It always takes a while to convince this girl, probably why we often get involved into little arguments; except that I am always on the right side, knowing I tend to be smarter.

"For real, I bet those two are getting things sorted out," I claimed, adding essential ingredients on the bowl, and gave her a wink, "My plan always works, Yaya, duh."

"If you think so," She said softly, swaying her head with a murmurous hum, "That's great for the both of them that they get to become friends, though I'm not sure at the moment because they seemed to be arguing a while ago."

"Girl, think positive! That was literally a while ago, and surely they were just a little stupefied at their sudden meet-up, being flustered and all that."

"Hm, sure."

"And we're talking about now, as in at the moment," I retorted, enhancing the last word vividly, and she pursed her lips thinly, "They could be having some kind of good time together, ya know?"

That is all conscientiously thanks to me, in return for my succeeding plan, I unfortunately have to spend the entire day assisting to bake Yaya's so-called new recipe for her biscuits, and that itself does not sound like an adequate idea. Oh my goodness, this life. I literally had no choice and this was the only way to convince Yaya to help me with those two friends of ours. On my end, I get to assist my best friend on her biscuits. The worst is yet to come because I am literally going to be the first drop-dead gorgeous human on this Earth to have a taste of that!

Ugh, my mind is literally a mess in disguise.

"Good time, you say," She cooed.

"Well, yeah," I said, tipping my hand as the other reached out to give her the bowl. She accepted it in order to mix the essential ingredients I had placed in there, completed, "You and I looked like a bridge between their friendship, and I don't know because they literally seemed vested to know about each other."

"What are you trying to imply, Ying?"

"Nothing, really. I'm just kind of iffy about it," I replied and let out what was in my thoughts, leaning against the table.

"They're both each other's first kiss, therefore I could subtly understand their side and reaction," Yaya elucidated, settling the bowl and whisk on the table, "I presume they were saving it for the right person and moment, no wonder it actually bothers the both of them lately."

"Ah, fair point," I replied, rolling my lips inwards and slid a wry grin on the thought that manifested my mind, "Well, I'm such a smartie to have them coerced to be acquainted and sort things out. Besides, I think they're both good for each other and would get along as friends. What's important is that they're no longer bothered about it."

"Technically, I did most of the convincing part to make BoBoiBoy show up to Y/n today so.." My best friend trailed off, and I peered at her subtle grin as she discerned the measuring cups. Ah, this girl is starting it, I see.