14. 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙮

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

"Welcome back to chicago stefan" Klaus says while we're getting out the car.

"Finally a decent city" I complained as I fixed my skirt and my heels clicked on the cement as I walked towards klaus.

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asks, joining us.

"I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?" Klaus mentioned with a smirk and I turned towards Stefan remembering those days.

I never stepped foot close to him.

I knew Klaus had been hanging out with him when we were in Chicago in the 20s and that Rebekah was basically obsessed with him but I wanted nothing to do with him mainly because my hatred towards him was at a high at the time.

I saw him be happy not giving a care in the world and he was allowed to but not after what he did to me. I was mad to just see him move on.

It was also my breakup era and I did nothing but nope around after moving away from New Orleans. I wasn't at my best and I didn't want to deal with that version of Stefan at all.

"Blacked out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur." Stefan says

"Chicago was magical." Klaus states with a smile on his face.

"Yeah before we got busted and had to leave it" I added watching as his smile dropped knowing I was implying to the person we had lost that day.

"Look, why don't you just skip this whole thing, you're hybrids failed, why am I still here" Stefan asked.

"Because Stefan this is my pay back I want to watch you be miserable" I answered him while my arms folded and I turned towards him.

"We're going to see my favorite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her." Klaus added trying to prevent an argument between Stefan and i.

"You're an ass I'm your favorite witch" I looked over to Klaus watching as he just smiled and stepped away.

──────༺♡༻──────

"Looks familiar, doesn't it?" Klaus questions Stefan as we entered a bar

"I can't believe this place is still here." Stefan replies looking around.