wild 21+

Taehyung pov

I don't know what happens to her all of a sudden she hoovers over me I just don't understand what she is doing She looks directly into my soul.

Taehyung:Ba... Baby

I shutter at my own words

Y/n : how could u do these to me huh?

She said in a mockeing tone

Taehyung: **confused** what do u mean? What have I done? Did I did something wrong? Iam so sorry baby I didn't mean it..I...I...

She put her index finger on my lips

Y/n: Don't act all innocent, I know you mean it, You did it on purpose right,

She looks directly through my soul.

Taehyung: ba... By...

Fuck... Stop shuttering u duffer kim taehyung

Taehyung: Ba..by ...I really...

She didn't let me finish She moved his head towards my chest kissing it, as a soft moan left my mouth as I rolled my eyes back.

Taehyung: mmmhhhhhhh

She started to trail soft kisses nd thn started to sucking nd biting me the sensation she is giving I haven't felt like these in my whole life nd but she suddenly stop everything she was doing ..I got irritated and looked into her eyes.

Y/n: you know baby, I haven't seen someone as sexy as u, As hot as hell like u, U did it on purpose right and u say u didn't mean it, Huh ..

she said seductively.

Fuck.. she really is something

She came closer to my jawline and started to sucking and biting it leaving hickey, Aish this girl she is driving me crazy, I moan continuously under these sensations, She trailed down to my neck leaving wet kisses sucking nd biting it softly leaving love bite, I could feel her soft lips against my body.

Taehyung: ahhhhhhhhh

Then again she stops and I look into her eyes.

Y/n: you know u r very bad

she kiss my cheeks softly

Y/n : you know I get turned on every time u touch me, or do dirty talk nd all..

She kisses me all over my face I am just amazed by her words I can't believe I have such an effect on her, What surprises me more is how wild she became, It's not like I don't like these sides of her, Hell no I jst love it but I didn't expect her to be these bold nd take a step by herself.

I grasp when she started to unbuckleing my belt, I looked at him and was surprised, She smirk.

Taehyung: ba...b...y what r u doing?

Fuck u asshole stop shuttering for the fuck sake.

Y/n: now don't act all innocent u know what iam doing? Don't u ?

She bite my lips Aish was she really planning on killing me, now iam totally hard nd horny I was so into the sensation she is giving me, Tht I didn't realise what she is doing, I come out from my imagination when I felt something on my wrist, Nd what I saw I got shocked, She tie my hands with my own belt nd tie it to the headboard of my bed, Shit, damn she is distracting me all those time.