how I wished

⚠️ ⚠️⚠️Important notice must read.. ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️

From these chapters onwards please give attention to the time I mentioned above in some of the contents .. I mentioned those time intentionally with an purpose which you'll understand if you'll read the upcoming chapters .... if you want to understand what exactly happened at Which time so give attention to time I mentioned above some of the contents...  This notice is not only for these chapter but also for the upcoming chapters... if in future you don't want to come back again nd read this chapter in order to understand what's going on then please don't forget to notice the time I mentioned thank you...

Now enjoy the story thankyou..

Namjoon : shh shhh calm down ?? you know what you did is unforgivable ??

Taehyung : I... I..

Taehyung nodded nd tried to say something but namjoon Cut him off ?? Coz he understands what taehyung was trying to say

Namjoon : I know you didn't mean it?? I know you lost your control ?? Thts why we always tell you to control your anger ?? See what had happen when you let your anger control you ?? Now tell me what happened ?? Will you ? Hmm

Taehyung nodded like a inocent kid ?? Who will believe after seeing him like this that few moments ago he did something like this dangerous ?? Taehyung told him every thing nd started to cry harder hobi yongi jimin nd jin they also hear while standing on the door ?? Hobi nd jimin was first to hug him after namjoon..

Namjoon : we know you have your own reasons ?? But tht doesn't mean you have the right to treat her like this ?? She is the girl you love taehyung ?? You have all of us in the name of family but You are the only one she has?? Nd if you'll treat her like this where she'll go ?? Family protects each other they didn't hurt each other , jst like we always protect but tht doesn't mean we'll support you in something like these ?? That's why jin , kook ,nd chimmy behave like earlier , coz you did something wrong this time...

Namjoon said softly

Taehyung : I.. I.. know... Ia..m so...orry.. I tr..uly reg..ret it I..

Namjoon Cut him off again

Namjoon : that's why you punished yourself by hurting yourself ??

Taehyung nodded

Taehyung : iam the one who hurts her I should also feel the pain .. but it's nothing as compared to the pain I give her ? the pain I give her is worse ??

Taehyung said so inocently tht self harm is the normal thing to do ??Namjoon take a deep sighed before continuing his words

Namjoon : tae baby, what you did with her is wrong ?? But hurting yourself will not do things any right ?? If you truely regret your deeds thn make it right ??

Taehyung : h..ow

Taehyung asked like a lost child

Namjoon : we can't change past but we can create our future ?? You can't erase this night from her memories but you can create new memories with her which will makes her the happiest person in the universe ?? So tht whenever she saw you she'll only remember those sweet memories ?? Iam sure these whole time when she was in pain she is only remembering those sweet memories you both share with each other ??

Taehyung nodded

Taehyung : thank you hyung ?? I promise I'll make her the happiest person ever ?? I'll never hurt her ?? I'll treat her very well ?? I'll be the best appa for our baby