new target

Warning ⚠️
These chapter contain mention of torture nd violence if you are uncomfortable with such topics plese skip tht part thank you...

Author pov...

After 3weeks....

It's been 3weeks since tht incident.... Nd y/n moving in with taehyung.. nd it's been 3 days she didn't see taehyung coz taehyung is out of town, from the day taehyung left she feels someones else presence in their room nd while sleeping she feels like someone is watching her , she feels someones strong gaze , but she didn't dare to look who tht person is , coz first she gets afraid easily , nd 2nd she always see horror movie before sleeping so she jst shrug it off , by thinking tht maybe coz of seeing so many horror movie she is feeling like this nd she also knows tht taehyung's mansion is the safest place to stay due to high security .. thn who'll dare to come in.. nd doctor allready warn her tht feeling weird sensation is a common symptom in pregnancy .. so she didn't paid attention to tht weird feelings ...

Lil did she knows tht those weird feelings are reasonable...
Lil did she knows tht there's really Someone other thn her in tht room..
Lil did she knows tht there's really Someone in her room who is coming their after everyone sleeps jst to admire her sleeping peacefully..

She really miss taehyung but she knows she can't tell him to come back coz he went to abroad to meet his mom with there other brothers and lee... Thier parents live in abroad nd his mother health is not good From more thn one week.so They are hella worried for their mom .. so they went to check up on her nd taking care of her he also went with his brother to meet his mom, taehyung wants to take y/n with him but doctor said tht y/n is still healing nd long journey is not good for the baby..

so at Last they decided tht some people will stay with her nd remaining go nd when they'll come back the remaining people will go coz they can't leave y/n with herself during these time... So here it is like tht 10 days ago ,lee , taehyung , namjoon, nd, hobi, stay with y/n while jin , jungkook, jimin yongi, Nd Jennie went to meet their mom nd stay with her for 1weeks .. they come back 3 days ago accept Jennie she decides to be with her mom till she gets well..

nd now taehyung ,lee , hobi , namjoon went to meet their mom, jin didn't want to come back nd stay with his mother but y/n needs to get healthy food nd taehyung doesn't trust anyone when it comes to y/n.. So In absence of jin , lee is taking care of her diet..nd in absence of lee,,.. jin is Taking care of her diet.. nd now she is getting ready to go to college after eating her breakfast , yeah she started to go to college 1 week ago..

at first taehyung didn't agree to let her go to college but y/n promise him tht she'll stop going to college after 3 months nd do online classes instead until she gives birth , taehyung's brothers nd lee also help her to convince taehyung... she wants to enjoy her college life like any other teenager before being a mom so at last taehyung get agree.. so now here she is getting ready for a new day...

Thts what she wore.,..

,