don't you fucking dare

Jennie : what you did to her oppa , omg y/n , baby wake up , iam sorry I didn't come fast , omg ... I...

She didn't even complete her sentence nd broken down in more tears ?? crying hard .... She was enable to see y/n in these state , burised body bloods on her lower part ?? She is looking like a lifeless person ??

On the other hand taehyung other hyung come forward nd see the condition of the room nd it didn't take time for them to understand what must have happened ?? Everyone stay there with horror expression ?? they all are worried for her?? They feel pity for their lil brother by seeing him these much broke but what he did is something unforgivable they can't let tht go these easily ?? Jin was the first to react he went towards taehyung nd yanked him up his shoulder nd make him stand ??

Jin : what the fuck you did taehyung did you have any idea ?? I didn't teach you this? I didn't teach you to raise your hands on a girl ?? How could you become like this ?? How did you forget Tht she is the one you love ?? Didn't you are the one who promised to protect her ?? What about those promises ?? When you are not even able protect her from yourself ?? Even if you'll be able to protect her for others ?? but the monster is within you how you'll protect her from yourself ?? What have you done you fucking bastard ??answer me you asshole

Taehyung feel his eyes become more blurry jin words stab him like dagger ?? How could he live with guilt thts what he is thinking ?? He wants to turn back to the time nd kill himself before laying a single finger on y/n , but now he can't do it coz jimin was right , he cnt choose death to run away ?? Death is a very easy punishment for him ?? He has to live with these guilt each nd every day nd die every time he remember what he did ??he has to pay for his sin

Taehyung : I ..I so .rry.. i..
Didn't...

Thts all he managed to say between his sobs?? He can't even look at jin eyes ?? No one dare to stop jin ?? They are disappointed in taehyung ?? On the other hand jungkook stand freeze on the door ?? He was unable to take a single step forward ?? Seeing y/n in these states broke his heart into million of pieces ?? he feels like someone take his breath away?? He feel like a dead person who is unable to move ?? He is regretting leaving her alone , only if he didn't leave her alone , y/n shouldn't be in these conditions ??

Dr lin : you guys stop fighting now ?? We can do this afterwards ?? Now our priority is y/n we need to take her to my clinic to see any inside damage ?? We can't delay it any further she has allready lost so much blood ??

Taehyung : yes dr

After saying this he takes a step forward but harshly get pinned to the wall by jungkook ?? Jungkook looks at him with pain , hurt , anger  nd disgust

Jungkook : don't you fucking dare to take even a stop closer to her ?? Don't you fucking dare ?? You fucking monster ?? How could you ??? how could you even dare to hurt her?? Mark my words Kim fucking taehyung if anything happens to her I'll kill you ?? you fucking bastard ?? You monster ?? You are a monster ?? You are a fucking monster?

Thats the first time jungkook shouted at him ?? Thts the first time his kook called him a monster ?? jungkook didn't blame him when he pushed jungkook nd hurt him when they are child ?? Tht cut mark is still present on his cheeks....in past whenever taehyung lost his control Everytime jungkook and jimin is the one who come to him nd said everything will be allright hyung , you are not a monster but Now tht jungkook said him a monster ?? Thts another prove that what he did to y/n is unforgivable sin..

Taehyung : I.... Ca.n't .. lea..ve he..r .... P..lss... I..I..

That's all he managed to say before falling on the ground with a thud sound due to a harsh push from jungkook ?? Before he could again stand up nd go towards y/n ?? Jungkook pick her up bridal style nd left the room with dr lin nd Jennie.. mark also follow them