love hurts

He come out of his thoughts when the door of emergency room open ?? Nd the nurse comes out ?? jungkook immediately wipe his tears which falls from his eyes whenever y/n lifeless body comes to his mind he stands up from his seat nd run towards the nurse

Jungkook : how is she ?? Is she allright ?? Can we meet her ?? Is she woke up

Jungkook boomeranged with questions he was nervous like hell

Nurse : are you taehyung ??

Thts the first question she asked Jungkook feel angry why these nurse is asking for taehyung who is the reason for all of this ??

Jungkook : no nd he didn't deserve to come here ??

Jungkook said with an irritated tone

Nurse : but the patient wants to see him ??

Jungkook didn't believe what he hear ?? Really after all these he did with her she is still asking for him? No these nurse must be mistaken right ?? That's what he thought??

Jungkook : you must be mistaken ?? can i meet her ??

The nurse didn't argue nd simply nodded ?? Jungkook directly went inside nd closed the door ?? After listening the door open y/n look towards the door with hopeful eye's jst to see her taehyung ??

Y/n : tae

She stopped in the middle when she saw its not taehyung it's jungkook she got disappointed?? But she still managed to smile ?? Jungkook come forward nd stand in front of her nd creased her cheeks softly nd bent down to peak her forehead softly ??

Jungkook : are you feeling allright princess ?? You didn't feel any pain right ??

He asked softly nd y/n nodded with a smile..

Jungkook : you scared the shit out of me ?? Don't ever do this okay ?? Didn't I tell you to Call me if anything happen why didn't you call me ??

Y/n didn't say anything jst keep looking down ?? She didn't know what to say ??

Jungkook sighed nd said softly

Jungkook : look at me princess ?

Y/n looked at her with her puppy eyes

Jungkook : don't give me tht look thts not gonna work now ?? Iam still mad at you for not calling me when you are in problem ??

Y/n pouted nd said a small sorry .. jungkook sighed nd pinch her cheeks softly , being careful to not hurt her in any way ?? Hurting her is the last thing he wants to do

Jungkook : how can I be mad at my cute princess .don't ever do this kkk ?? It's the first or last time iam forgiving you for not calling me when you need me ?? From now on call me whenever you need me or whenever you feel danger okk ..

Jungkook try to talk as softly nd as normal as he can he want to lighten the atmosphere so tht y/n can feel at ease

Y/n nodded again

Jungkook : promise ..

Jungkook said nd show her his pinky finger nd in return y/n intertwined her pinky with him nd smile

Y/n : promise

Jungkook show her his bunny teeth nd peck their intertwined pinky fingers ...
Theirs a pin drop silence no one dare to speak ?? Jungkook keep looking at her with softened eyes ?? After fighting with her thoughts y/n finally decides to ask the question she wants to ask from beginning ??