where is she

Taehyung : y/n.. y/n is the key

Thts all he managed to say.. he was shocked, nd afraid, how can he didn't realise it till now,, how can he be these ignorant nd stupid.. his whole world is turning upside down.. he is shaking in fear,, fear of losing her,, he feel an emersed pain in his chest..

Lee: taehyung clam down ,, Maybe we are worng,, Maybe my assumptions are wrong..

Namjoon : yess kiddo lee is right we can't assume anything without knowing whether it's true or not..

he can hear the muffled sound around him but he is unable to understand a single word,, his mind is getting heavy.. he didn't know what's going on.. his mind is blank.. jst with one name is Running in his mind , y/n

nd without any second thought he run out of the place,, his hyung tried to stop him to clam him down , but he is not in his right mind to even listen what they are saying..he run as fast as he can like his life depends on it.. his breathing is getting uneven,, his heart is beating at full speed.. it's like his heart will come out if it'll beat like this.. his eyes become glossy due to the tears which are threatening to fall.. god knows how many times he stubble in his step but he stable his steps each time,, he can't give up, he has to reach to his love,, his y/n.. I'll kill you bastard if you even lay a single finger on her.. I'll skin you Alive nd make your life a painful nd brutal hell.. no she is allright yeah,, tht bastard is jst trying to scare me ,, she is allright yeah ,,she must be waiting for me, maybe she is sleeping till now, he keeps mummering all these to himself in order to calm himself,, giving himself assurance.. but deep down he himself knows tht all those are lies.. but he is unable to accept it..

As soon as he reached to their parking lot ,, he directly went towards his car ,, he is looking like a mess,, he was so emersed in his own thoughts tht he didn't pay attention to a person who is hiding behind the wall nd filming everything.. He is smirking while seeing taehyung like this.. nd tht person is none other thn Drake

Drake : I hope these clip will help you to sleep peacefully nd heal your wounded heart..

He said to no-one but to himself..he is recording this for his friend..who was so hurted nd uneasy all those time,,jst coz of taehyung.. but maybe these clip will help him to feel at ease.. he loves nd care for his friend so much,, but  he didn't show it openly,, coz he knows his friend didn't like it, his friend didn't want anyone to feel pity on him, jst being on his side is enough for him.. he didn't blame his friend to being heartless nd cruel coz he himself is one, heartless bitch.. he'll do whatever he have to do for his friend happiness..

On the other hand as soon as  taehyung reach to his car he didn't waste a single second nd open the door.. but to his dismay it's empty.. but he still was not believe it so he searched like a mad person in each nd every corner of car,, like she is an small ant which can hide behind the seat.. he completely lost senses.. his brothers who followed him are standing behind him looking at him with pity eyes.. taehyung is looking like the most vulnerable nd the most dangerous person at the same time,, it's like he is not himself anymore ,, it's like he'll destroy everything nd everyone who come infront of him.. they didn't know how to handle him.. but they can't leave him like this.. Specially jimin..so he take a deep breath nd take slow steps towards taehyung.. he was scared as hell,, he knows tht taehyung is his brother nd he'll never hurt him,, but now the person he is facing is not taehyung,, jimin himself don't know what these new taehyung is capable of doing..

Jimin: taetae..calm down.. we'll find a way..

Jimin Said while shuttering but taehyung didn't give any attention to him he keep searching for y/n in his car while calling her name like crazy.. it's like the whole world doesn't mean anything to him,, he didn't care about these damn world,, he didn't care about himself..