you'll reap what you sow

He said between moans after giving him so many satisfied hickeys on his neck y/n moved to his shoulder nd Started to give him butterfly kisses.. she bites his shoulder slowly nd sensually.. she again dive to kiss him but their moment get distrub when the door of her room opens abruptly nd a worried jungkook enter inside..

Jungkook : princess ...are you....

Thts all he managed to say ..his eyes widened seeing the scene infront of him , his heart broken into millions of pieces while looking at the person he loves devouring someone else like an wild animal.. y/n look at him with widden eyes she never thought tht someone will suddenly enter like this nd see both of them in these awkward position.. meanwhile taehyung smirk hearing jungkook voice .. like he is waiting for him to come and see him and y/n devouring each other... she pulled back nd tried to push taehyung nd get off from him nd sit on a normal position.. but taehyung hold her thighs nd again make her sit on his lap y/n look at him with shocked nd confused look,, why he not letting me go Even after knowing tht his brother is standing at the door it's so embarrassing,. Ahh god.. But before she could say anything or do anything taehyung cut him off..

Taehyung : it's not a good thing to enter someone's room without knocking kook... Nd when tht someone is spending their private time with her boyfriend nd doing couple stuff it's not good to enter like tht it's a bad manner don't you know kook..

Taehyung said sacrasticly with an mocking tone he force his words while saying boyfriend ,private time, couple stuff, Like he wants for kook to listen these words clearly.. y/n didn't understand what is going on nd what the fuck taehyung is trying to do.. they are allready get caught by kook in this awkward situation nd he is explaining him what they are doing or about to do.. fuck it's so embarrassing..

Y/n : tae..wh..

Thts all she managed to say coz soon again she get cut off by taehyung..

Taehyung : keep quiet babes iam talking to my lil bro.. he needs to learn some basic manners I don't want him to do the same mistake again.. if I didn't teach him today what if next time he'll enter without knocking while I was inside you.. tht will be more embarassing didn't it.. nd if he came a 30 - 15 min later he have allready seen me fucking you hard but we didn't want tht to happen right...

Taehyung said sweetly while creasing her cheeks with his thumb but his voice become deeper when he say the word inside you it's like he is trying to tell him tht he is y/n's boyfriend, nd every part of her belongs to him.. fuck how can he say all these things so casually like it's the normal thing to say y/n became red like tomato due to the embarassment ,, the only thing she wants now is to dig a hole nd hide herself there due to embarassment which she was feeling due to her blurt out boyfriend who can't keep his tongue inside his mouth nd dick inside his pants.. jungkook didn't even move a little bit just froze on his spot he was unable to decide what to feel after seeing all these should he break down nd cried his heart out , or should he collect the broken pieces of his heart nd try to fix them again nd prepare it for another heartbreak or should he let his anger nd jealousy took over him nd destroy everything which comes infront of him until he feels at ease..

taehyung gently placed y/n on the bed nd look at her softly while creasing her cheeks lovingly nd said..

Taehyung: wait here okay we are not done yet,, I'll jst go for a sec to talk to my lil bro,, it'll take only few sec..

He said gently before pecking her lips softly nd turned back to face jungkook.. who's eyes didn't leave y/n for even a sec he keeps looking at her with unknown expression.. taehyung cleanched his hands looking at jungkook staring at y/n shamefully in front of him.. meanwhile y/n was still looking at taehyung each nd every action don't know what's going on, Nd what to say ?? Taehyung take a deep breath to control himself he didn't want to burst out.. he closed his eyes nd takes a few breath before opening his eyes nd uncleanched his fist Avoiding jungkook gaze on y/n he smile looking at jungkook nd started make his way towards him..