his sanity

These chapter is continuation of previous chapter

His hyung lee

On call

Lee: hello

Taehyung : hyung.. sob...help me please ..

After listening taehyung sobs nd calling him hyung in phone he understands their something wrong ?? He quickly get up nd sit on his bed..

Lee: what happened taehyung why are you crying ?? What's going on...

Taehyung : hyung....y/n .... She... She... Find her..

Taehyung tried to speak but he is unable to complete his words..

Lee : what happened to her ?? Isn't she is with kook ??

Taehyung : what are you talking about hyung why she'll be with kook

Lee: That can't be possible ?? I called him few hours ago ?? He told me himself that he found her ?? Did you asked him??

Taehyung: are ... Are you sure Hyung ...

Taehyung ask one more time to confirm

Lee: yess taehyung iam 101 % sure she is with him ?? I told you na?? He also called me to track her location ?? I talked with him few minutes ago he himself told me tht she is with him??

Taehyung sighed in relief ?? She is with kook tht means Y/n is safe ?? Nothing happens to her ?? In this whole time it's the first time when he breath in relive ?? He feels like breathing again?? He didn't realise he is holding his breath this whole time ?? Now he can breathe peacefully ?? His y/n is allright ? But every good thing comes to an end isn't it ?? His breath hitched when he hear the next word coming from lee mouth..

Lee: hello taehyung are you There??

Taehyung: yes hyung

Lee: so I was saying ?? everything is allright their right ??

Taehyung : yes hyung don't worry now tht she is allright nd safe everything is allright ??

Lee : oh thnk thn it is good as long as you guys are allright ??but why all of you are searching for her ?? First kook nd now you ?? I can understand why kook is searching for her as she is his girlfriend ?? But why ..

Lee didn't know the whole story ?? He jst talk to jungkook on phone nd the way he is talking about her nd worried about her ?? It's not take any expect to realise what he feels for her ?? Even Any children can also tell easily ?? He asked kook is she is his girlfriend or not but he didn't say anything he jst change the topic ?

So lee thought maybe he feels shy or maybe he is not ready to open up so he didn't asked anything further?? Don't take jungkook wrong he didn't did anything intentionally ?? At tht time he is not ready to face the reality ?? What should he tell his hyung when he knows himself how wrong he is?? he loves his brother's girlfriend ?? Nd he is unable to stop himself from falling for her ?? How could he say all these so he decides to ignore the question ?? Only If he knows tht his lil action will work like fire in a grass land ?? Only if he knows thn maybe he should have clarified everything ??

Taehyung : what the fuck are you saying hyung?? Who the fuck told you that ?? she is my girlfriend ?? Mine only mine??

Taehyung shouted on the top of his lungs ?? How can he said his girlfriend is jungkook girlfriend ?? He is allready losing his sanity from all those previous events ?? Nd now when his sanity is coming back lil by lil ?? After listening those Words the lil bit of sanity disappear? Nd lee understand he said something which he shouldn't have ??