don't ignore me 21+

At evening 2:30 pm

Y/n pov

I was standing on the terrace with my best friend after finishing our class we didn't attend our last class, as we need to talk, because I can feel an uncomfortable silence around us and I really don't like it, they keep apologizing for what happened at the cafeteria but iam not blaming anyone.

I know it's not their fault that geon is an asshole, He deserves it, But now I feel a lil bit bad coz jungkook beat him very badly, Just out of humanity nothing else, We r standing with a silence, No one is uttering a word, So I decided to break the silence.

Y/n: so tell me what's wrong with u guyzz?

Jennie: hmmmm nothing

Y/n : r u serious Jennie? For god sake, Why don't you guys understand it's not ur fault, it's no one's faults, Not even mine.

Mark: I know you're angry with us but, I am so sorry doll, I shouldn't have leave you all alone with tht fucking asshole.

Y/n: Yes you are right, I am indeed angry now, Coz you guys are behaving like these, Will u guys please stop Behaving like this.

Jennie: r u sure u r not angry with us because of that.

I can feel how guilty they are feeling right now, but iam not angry with them iam just shocked about what happened, how stupid of me, How could I haven't noticed tht they are more sad thn me they are blaming themselves for whatever happen in the cafeteria. But it's not their fault.

After a long pause I decided to speak I can't let them feel guilty without any reason, It's not there fault.

Y/n: no u dumbo, Nd if I get angry with my cute little Jennie who will doll me up, nd talk about setting me up with her oppa, nd if I get angry with my mark who will tease me nd flirt with me huh.

They give a big smile after listening to my words.

Jennie: yeah that's right, If I didn't doll you up, You'll come to collage with ur boring outfit, Nd give me a headache.

Mark: and if I don't flirt with you, than who will huh?

We all burst in laughter, I am happy everything is normal between us like before, We talked about random stuff and left from there, I miss taehyung I didn't get a chance to talk to him. Whenever he tries to approach me someone calls him or something comes up, I hope he is not blaming himself like others.

At Corridor

I was walking at the corridor going towards the library, Jennie and Mark left for their home, But I decided to stay and wait at the library, Coz I have to go for my part time job.

My shift originally started at 4:00 but today I'll do my shift from 5:00 I have already informed them about it, I want to clear everything out of my mind before going to my job, I was going to enter the library when someone held my wrist and cover my mouth and with in a blink tht person drag me with him.

I am unable to see his face, But his scent is familiar, Before I could guess he took me to a room and locked the door, I was scared and I want to scream but he is Still covering my mouth the room is completely dark I cnt see anything.

I was scared what if he is geon? No no tht can't be happen? He pinned me to the wall before putting his forehead on mine, and he finally spoke, I started to cry, after listening to his voice, It's taehyung, it's him, All my fear turns into relief, I'm more thn happy to see him with me. My love , my safe zone, my baby.