respect

Taehyung pov

Flashback

I was so happy when she entered the cafeteria, I was waiting for her, i kept glancing at Mark's direction, Cause I know she'll sit there, I really don't want her to sit there with mark, i am so jealous of these mark guy, But I can't do anything she really care about him.

I know she only cares about him as a friend but still I don't want her to care about him , not only him, I don't want her to care about any other guy other thn me.

But I can't do anything I have to accept it, After that day's fight I don't want any other fight between us so I'll try my best to understand her so tht she always stay by my side.

It's not like I can't force her to stay with me, I can but I don't wnt that, Coz namjoon Hyung told me once if u force someone to stay with u, one day You'll lose that person for forever, Nd I didn't want to lose her, never, for tht I have to be patient.

Then I see mark he is looking at the door, I understand that she is coming, I focus on the door and here she comes, my angel, She is looking damn hot.

I jst want to rip all those clothes out of her, I bite my lower lips due to my wild desires, "taehyung u asshole calm down ur hormones", i internally scold myself, I feel a mixture of feeling, My heart is exploding, I can't stop smiling just by looking at her.

I want to run towards her pick her up in bridal style bring her here , make her Sit on my lap, feed her sweetly, and on the other side I want to rip tht damn clothes from her nd fucked her till she passed out, Jst by looking at her I feel horny nd all lovey dovey, at the same time.

Aish these girl what she is doing to me, how could she made me all lovey dovey nd horny at the same time, then I see mark started pushing her, Ahhhhh I hate it when he touches her, No other guy can touch her other thn me.

I am feeling very jealous that all the eyes are staring at her, I just don't like it, Can't they focus on their own business why keep staring at her, i Just want to rip their eyes off But here again I can't do anything, Coz I don't want to scare her away.

I know she looks like an angel so it's normal if everyone Stare at her, I just want to lock her up, keep her all for myself so that no one can stare at her other than me, But I can't do it coz it'll make her unhappy, Nd I want her to be happy, always.

But I am relieved at one thing that she loves me and she said no matter what she'll never leave me, So I think I should jst resist these stares of these fucking asshole , for my baby to be happy nd be with me, It's hard to resist but I have to do it for her.

I decided to ignore them and to just focus on my baby But that asshole who is sitting with mark, he didn't let me focus on my baby, Did he have a death wish or what, how he dared to look at my baby in a creepy way, But his actions are too much to control.

Kookie : see thts the asshole

kookie said with irrited tone

Jin: language kook

Jin hyung said in a warning tone.

Kookie : some people don't deserve respect hyung

Kookie replies with a serious tone .

Jimin: what happened kook?

Jimin asked confusedly