flashback...

Taehyung : shit shit .. shit . Fuck what have I done .... Ahhhhh.. ba..by

Taehyung said while getting panicked in horror He get up nd pulled his hair in frustration nd yelled at the top of his lungs

Nd when he looked towards y/n lifeless body which is barely conscious , burised lips, body full of teeth marks , blood flowing from lower region ? His whole world crash infront of his eyes ?? He immediately crawl on the side of y/n nd sit on a sitting position nd starts to shake y/n ..

Taehyung : ba... By...

He said softly nd tap her cheeks to make her wake up ?? But no reply ?? He started to get panicked.?? He take her in his lap nd tried to wake her up??

Taehyung : ba .. by.... Please ... Wake .. up .. sorry ... Iam .. so so sorry what .. have I ... Done ... please forgive me plz .. say something .. please don't be silent .. scold me , hit me , punch me do what ever you want to do with me... iam ready for any punishment But ... Plzz talk to me.. baby please don't punish me like this...pls ??

Still no reply ?? This time he started to cry tears started to flowing from his eyes ?? He knows tht he deserves these to hurt his baby like these ??he knows what he did is unforgivable ?? He knows he fucked up really bad?? Even after so many tries when he didn't get any reply from y/n ?? He started to get more panicked nd Started to shake y/n vigorously ??

Taehyung : no ... No .... No ?? Fuck .. wake up please baby.. open you eyes bab.. y .. plz.... So ..rry... Please don't.. leave me ... You can't leave.. me ... Plz... Plz.. plz.. jst wake up .. I promise... I'll never do something like this.. I promise baby.. I...

He said between sobs ?? Tears kept falling from his eyes .. he is unable to talk ... and What he'll talk Theirs nothing which can justify his actions ?? Theirs nothing ?? That's what he is afraid of all these time ?? He is afraid of losing his control he is afraid of letting his monster take over himself ? All these years he tried nd learn to control his monster ?? All these year He tried tame his inner monster nd he literally succeed in tht ??

But everything go in vein when y/n comes into his life ?? All those hard work ?? everything? The way he feels jealous , protective nd possessive towards her he never felt for anyone ?? Thts when he realised tht if y/n is the anchor of his sanity thn she is also the one who can throw tht anchor away nd make him completely insane ?? That's what he is trying to prevent ?? He succeeded to control his inner demon all these time nd he almost thought tht he completely tame his inner monster ?? But how wrong he is ??

Flashback

He started to lose his sane When he didn't get any call from y/n. He started to lose his sane when she didn't txt her back ?? He started to lose his sane when it's almost get 11 pm nd still no sign of y/n ?? When he left his home the whole journey from his home to y/n appartment Is like hell drive to him ?? thousands of forbidden thoughts clouded his mind ??

What if something happens to her ? What if she if she is in danger ? What if she leave him? What if some aashole
.... No he can't even think of the possibilities jst thinking of tht make him lose his sane? The only thing he wish for now is y/n well being .. the only thing he want for now is to seeing y/n safe nd sound in her appartment?? He didn't think of the possibilities coz he know if he let those thoughts take over him he'll completely lost his sane ?? So he only thought of the positive thoughts ??

Those sweet moments , those sweet words , those cute nd loving love making sessions they share ?? which helps him to calm himself a lil bit ?? He make a mental note tht once he reached y/n appartment he'll hug her tightly nd scold her a lil for making him worried ?? Nd pretend to be angry with her which is the hardest thing to do ?? He can't get angry from his baby can he ??no??