promise me

let's see if what you are saying is true or jst empty words.. let's find out if it will affect you or not.. he thinks in his mind while smirking devilishly nd..He gently push y/n on the bed nd hover over her..

Taehyung : so we're we are baby..

He said sudectively nd started to kiss her neck ..

Y/n: tae.. I think we should stop .. I..

Y/n couldn't even finish her words nd a pleasurable moan left her mouth

Y/n : ye..ah.. fu..ck ..

She arced her back when taehyung Put his hands inside her shorts nd without an warning he pushed his 1 finger inside her hole nd curled it.. taehyung knows very well how to make her crazy...

Taehyung : you are saying something baby..

Taehyung said innocently while brushing their lips together. His fingers started to move in an painful slow motion inside her..

Y/n: ahhh ... Don't.. stop.. ahhh fuck ... Like.. tht..

Y/n again lost herself in his touches.. Taehyung smirk Nd smashed their lips together an in an instant his thrust started to get harder.. y/n explore taehyung's abs from her hands nd wrap her hands around his head pulling him more closer... Taehyung move his lips from her lips to her jawline sucking her skin slowly.. he leave butterfly kisses from her neck to her chest.. he stop at her cleavage nd started sucking at an particular spot till now y/n is a moaning mess taehyung is making her feel like she is in cloud nine..

Y/n : fuck.. ahh.... do..n't... mggg... stop ...mhhhh....baby....mmmhhh don't ... more I want..ahhh..
more.. fuck me...

Y/n completely lost her control letting her lust nd needs take over herself .. nd taehyung didn't make her disappointed nd ripped off her top leave her only in her bra nd shorts. Y/n shiver due to the loss of the the piece of cloth which is providing her warmth.. but soon taehyung wrap his right hands around her waist pulling her closer towards his own body like he is giving her his own warmth, it's like he understands what y/n is feeling theirs no need for her to speak for him to understand.. being close to him is enough for taehyung to understand what she really needs thts how well he knows her...

a smile crept on her lips seeing his gentle nd careing gesture.. how much she loves it when he takes care of her every needs nd try his best to make her comfortable even while making love.. he did his best to make their love making session best for both of them.. he always make sure tht their love making session will not only pleasurable of himself but also for y/n.. he has no idea on how deeper she is falling for him each nd every second.. it's like she can breathe without air but not without taehyung..

she wants to say don't love me these much otherwise I'll die if you leave me or disappear from my world when you find someone more deserving for you thn me.. if tht day happen what she'll do?? what will happen to them?. She'll not give him a single chance to leave her.. she'll love him with all she have nd,, she'll show him her true feelings nd one day taehyung will definitely understand tht no one can love him more than y/n nd like tht he'll always be with her.. she is not like taehyung who declares openly whenever he want tht he cannot live without y/n ,, but y/n never say like this but she knows tht she also cannot live without taehyung. she'll became like a dead body without soul ..

if taehyung leave her for someone else or if she saw him with someone else is like stabbing her heart with thousands of knifes.. you can't blame her for being these insecure coz from childhood everyone whom she love leave her?? She never get to feel those feelings of having someone to love her nd take care of her for longer.. coz after showing her all those feelings for few months or years they eventually left her when she get addicted nd dependent towards them.. hence now when she again find someone like taehyung who loves her nd taking care of her like his life.. she is afraid what if he also decides to leave her like others.. she didn't know when nd why all these thoughts come into her mind nd unconsciously tears started to fall from her eyes.. a sob left her lips.. as soon as taehyung hear her sobs he Stop whatever he was doing nd look at y/n nd notice her tears he get panick tht he again hurt her..