welcome back home

Nd now here he is broken , looking at the damage he cause when he let his monster self take over ??

He keeps calling for y/n while shaking her but still no response ?? His mind went blank he didn't understand what to do ?? Thts when he feels y/n wiggling in his hold ??

Taehyung : baby..sob.. wake up.. look at me ??..sob.. Baby plz look.. at your baby ... Iam.. sorry .. I..

He can't spoke properly his heart is heavy with pain, hurt, guilt, sorrow , he regret his actions , he regret letting his monster take over himself ?? He regret all those words left from his mouth in anger , nd he hate himself for tht ?? If someone asked him now tht whom you hate the most in these world the one name which left his mouth will be his own name??

Y/n slowly open her eyes still in his embrace nd looked at him with hooded eyes.. taehyung hugged her tightly like if he'll lossen his grip she'll disappear?? A Yelp leave y/n lips ?? She is still in pain ?? Her whole body is hurting like hell ?? Taehyung immediately pull away from the hug nd looked at her with apologetic , worried teary eyes ?? Again he hurt her again ??

Taehyung: ba.. by iam .. sorry... I'..

He can't even complete his words when y/n try to placed her hands on his cheeks but failed miserably ?? She is exhausted ?? She feels like someone soaked her all energy ?? Her whole body is in pain?? It's hard for her to only keep her eyes open ?? Taehyung understand what she wants to do and immediately take her right hand in his hands nd placed it in his cheeks ??

Taehyung : so...rry.....I.

That's the only thing he managed to say ?? Coz he know Theirs not a single word in this world which can prove how sorry he is.. there's nothing in this world which can undo what he has done ?? There's nothing in this world which can decrease his sins ?? The sin he has done is unforgivable ?? Even he'll say sorry for this for his whole life nd even if he do everything to remorse his sin ?? Even if he take his own life his sins can't remorse from his life??His sins can't be forgiven??

Y/n tried to looked at her with her hooded eyes nd searched his eyes to see if this taehyung is her taehyung or not ?? Nd what she find is love, care, sad , guilt , need , lost , sad , worried, nd that's all she needs to confirm that her taehyung is back , her love , her family , she understands her taehyung needs her ?? Without her he'll be lost like a abandoned child ??

He is looking like a lost child who don't know where to go ?? What to do ?? she gives him a smile after fighting with his pain ?? Thts what she is doing these whole time isn't she , forgetting her own pain nd only focus on taehyung nd help him to come back to his real self , all these time she didn't let taehyung to lost like a child ..she always make sure to be with him nd save him from losing himself... Thts what she is going to do now ..

She take his free hands on her left hand nd slowly with so much effort placed taehyung hands on her stomach ?? Taehyung didn't understand anything just keeps looking at her every lil action ?? With teary eyes ?? Y/n creases his right hand on his cheeks nd tried to wipe his tears ?? Nd her left hand still on taehyung right hand still creasing the back of taehyung's right hand ??

these simple action of y/n make Taehyung cry harder ?? How can she treats her so well even After what he did to her ... after he did this to her ? even after he treats her like these like shit?? even after he hurt her like these??He looked into her eyes to see her emotions ?? He allready prepared himself to see all these hate , scared , disgust , but he finds non ?? Isn't she has to feel all these short emotions towards him ?? After what he did to her ?? Thts what anyone will feel after going through this much ??

But here taehyung forget one thing tht y/n is not anyone , she is her y/n , her life , for y/n he means the world to her, he is y/n world ?? Y/n is such an angel tht Even if someone stab her nd say sorry she'll forgive tht person coz she believes in second chance ?? So how can she hate the only person she ever loved ?? The only person she give everything she has , her love ,her care, her first nd last time, coz she promised to herself tht she'll never let anyone touch her body other thn taehyung ,her body ,her soul , she give everything she has to him.. tht now she didn't left with anything except taehyung love , except taehyung , taehyung is all she have , so how can she hate the only thing she left with.. can she no ?? If she hate the only thing she left with how will she live ??

Taehyung didn't find any negative emotions ...But instead He only find love , care , worry, ?? She is not afraid of him ?? She is not disgusted with him?? She didn't hate him ?? Now more guilt started to eat him alive from inside ?? How could he treat an angel like this ?? How can he doubt someone like her ?? How can he doubt someone like her who love him more thn anything ?? He didn't even feel sorry for himself instead he feel disgusted ?? He is disgusted of himself ?? What he did in his past life tht he deserves someone like y/n ?? That what he thinks ??

After a long pause y/n speak

Y/n: took you a long enough to come back... Baby... Hmmm...mm ?? Miss me?? Hmm

She said with a sweet smile ?? Nd taehyung nodded vigorously in reply ?? yes he Missed her , he Missed her touch , he missed her sweet words , he missed her pampering, he missed everything about her ?? Nd She knows thts ?? She knows what taehyung need now ?? She can't let him breakdown?? Tht smile in her face is not fake it's true ?? She is happy tht her taehyung comes back ?? On the other hand taehyung thought ?? How can she even smile when she is in pain ?? How can she loves a monster like me this much ?? I don't deserve y/n ?

Taehyung : so..rr..y.. I...

That's all he can say before sobbing ..

Y/n: shhh it's ....kkk ?? I..am not mad ...at you don't cry ?? As long as you... are back everything ... Everything..is fine ...?? I... I missed you ..

She said as a mere wishper but taehyung still managed to hear..

Taehyung : so..r..ry.. ba..b..y

Thts all he managed to say with an broken voice

Y/n: welcome back home ??

This whole time tht smile didn't leave her lips.. she takes taehyung right hand in her left one nd creased her own stomach slowly ?? Taehyung looked at her actions nd when he tried to understand what she is trying to do his eyes widened words get stuck in his throat he looked at y/n .. but before he could say anything y/n speak

Y/n : we.. we.. miss you

That's the only thing she managed to say before passing out ??

I hope you enjoyed these chapter 😉😉