I lost her

Taehyung pov

Yeah I text my senior to come?? Actually I want to take my name back from the prom king list?? Yeah coz of the kissing rule?? For me kissing is not a big deal but for her it is?? Nd if I won I have to kiss the prom Queen ?? Nd that'll be worst scenario now?? I don't want to make our fights worst??

It's not like iam full of myself ?? But iam damn sure tht between we 7 brother one will definitely won the crown of prom king ?? So iam jst taking precautions to not make the fight between us worst??

After talking to my senior about the prom contest I trun back to see what my baby is doing?? But she is not there?? I went to tht counter but she is no where to be found?? where the fuck they went?? I asked the waiter??

Taehyung:hey few minutes ago one girl is sitting here with a guy?? Tht girl is wearing white gown nd the boy is wearing black?? Have u seen them?? (( I said with a worried tone))

Waiter: yess sir iam also searching for her??

Fuck why he is searching for my y/n ?? I swear if he is trying to hit on her?? I'll beat the shit out of him??

Taehyung: nd why u r searching for her?? ((I asked him in angry tone))

Waiter: no no sir don't take me worng?? Actually they order for 4 round drinks?? I went for taking there 4 shot ?? But when I come back they are not here??

Fuck what he is saying she drink?? Is she lose her mind?? How could she drink in my absence?? Their are so much hungry eyes looking for her ?? I have seen when she came everyone is looking at her like they'll eat her??

Taehyung: what?? Wtf r u saying?? You mean she drink?? ((I asked in angry nd worried tone))

Waiter: yes sir they both drink ??

Taehyung: fuck u y/n?? ( I shout in anger))

Now iam angry nd worried?? How could she drink when iam not with her?? Don't she knows how dangerous it is?? What if someone take advantage of her when she is not in her sense??

Jst thinking about it make me angry as hell?? I swear if someone try to even put a single finger on her I'll kill tht bastard??

No no taehyung she is allright nothing will happen to her?? Now I don't know what iam feeling ?? I am angry but at the same time iam worried about her??

Jst thinking about the possibilities my heart breaks?? I can feel my tears falling from my eyes?? Sometimes I cnt believe how can someone make me cry so easily?? Jst by thinking something bad will happen to her my heart ache nd I can no longer hold my tears back??

I don't know what to do now?? These place is so crowded Iam unable to find anyone?? Not even Jennie ?? I call y/n but she is not picking up??

Taehyung: pick up the fucking call y/n?? Fuck..

Now iam really very worried about her??i left from there to look for her ?? I find Jennie standing with jin nd namjoon Hyung at the corner I run towards her ?? Maybe she knows about y/n??

Taehyung: hey you know where y/n is?? (( I asked her in a worried tone))

Jennie: oppa what happened ?? Why r u crying?? ((Jennie Asked with a worried tone))

Jin: r u really crying taehyung?? Wats going on?? ((jin hyung Asked with a worried tone))

Namjoon: why are u looking so worried?? ((Namjoon hyung Asked with a worried tone))